northern lads meet for aug, come on lads

Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:28 am

Anyone free on the 22nd of the mnth for a beach sesson on the antrim coast let us know. So far costa and dav going too.

Not sure what beach yet waiting on reports but tide is 01.00 about i think on the morn of 23rd so start say 10-11ish on the 22nd fish through.

I know a work day but got to be others free too.

Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:00 am

Did you hit Donaghadee mate? 8)

Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:21 pm

Think the only time i could make it would be the 26th august ,anyone interested in a conger bash ,maybe around the portrush area say ramore head or the blue pool , hopefully get k2 his first conger .
plus you can fish onto clean ground for flatties etc. if you want from the blue pool .

Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:51 pm

R.Surgenor wrote:Think the only time i could make it would be the 26th august ,anyone interested in a conger bash ,maybe around the portrush area say ramore head or the blue pool , hopefully get k2 his first conger .
plus you can fish onto clean ground for flatties etc. if you want from the blue pool .

Sounds like a plan Dunnit? 8) Northern Hit Squad on Tour! 8)

meet

Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:42 am

suit you sir,

yes sounds good, may be staying up there around this date so dont see why not. i will sort and get back to you.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:13 pm

22nd would suit. cushenduns fishing well by all reports im hearing?

Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:27 pm

22 nd will do nicely for the blue pool see you all there.

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:24 am

Has Shocky disappeared of the face of the Earth or what? :(

Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:32 pm

Hi,K2,Ron and Pookie.
Haven't been abducted by aliens .(unfortunately).
Am going through a marriage split and house sale at the moment,so don't have much time or even the inclination to go fishing at the moment.
I haven't posted much recently but still keep an eye on who's catching what, and where.
Hopefully i can get myself sorted soon and may get a few sessions in before the Winter season kicks in.The long cold dark nights aren't too far away.
Anyway, see you all again soon.
Shock.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:04 am

hi ,shock hope to see you out soon ,headin to portrush on fri night for a conger bash myself , k2 ,davy (the guy who was drunk about the tadpole fish :lol: ),maybe ramore head or the blue pool ,depends on the weather ,still trying to get k2 his conger :lol: pity you couldn't come along for the craic .

Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:40 am

sorry couldnt make cushendun or blue pool today, due to other commitments, hope all went well for those who were out.maybe next time a northern meet is arranged it can be a bit more specific, as one crowd seemed to be set on one place and another crowd another place. also times of meets?im fairly new to the forum and im not running the ideas of meets down , i think its great, but lets get dates times etc set in stone in future???? :?

sorry wont be able to make port on friday night as im headin to mullaghmore for the inter provincial boat on sat morning early. :oops:

northern lads meet

Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:46 pm

was at the blue pool monday night never seen anyone was it moved ?or did no one show up???have to agree with big phill need to be better organised and precise time and date and where exactly the fishing is?????