west coast plunder on saturday..

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Hey, I'm heading over to plunder(and then release) all the big fish out in connemara on Saturday if anyone cares to join me out there, send me a PM

Re: west coast plunder on saturday..

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Not much to plunder in connemara at this time of the year bud. It could be a very long spin home to Dublin afterwards.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm

whatever you do make sure you get some fishing in after dark - its very quiet during the daylight now

theres plenty of tiddler whiting and coalies about - feeding on anything litterally

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:10 pm

corbyeire wrote:whatever you do make sure you get some fishing in after dark - its very quiet during the daylight now

theres plenty of tiddler whiting and coalies about - feeding on anything litterally

Got to agree here , had a few barren daytime trips but had some decent (not pin) whiting ,thornback and rockling in little killary after dark , fished Lettergesh after dark and only had doggies and pin whiting .Hope that's some use to you

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:28 pm

hmmm.... cheers lads.... now I've to decide on whether to postpone or not.... think most marks I'd planned to fish would not be wise fishin in dark alone :D

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

galway bay sac are having a meet at lettergesh on sunday if you want some company.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 pm

spindlefist wrote:hmmm.... cheers lads.... now I've to decide on whether to postpone or not.... think most marks I'd planned to fish would not be wise fishin in dark alone :D

Little killary is a good safe spot in the dark .

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:30 am

Hey, yeah, Conor mentioned that yis were meeting up sunday, but I'd feel bad catching ALL the fish and leaving yis to drown worms and soak good mackeral baits for nothing. :lol:
Might just stick about to see how it';s done out west!