Bass Session Tonight

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Anybody else thinking of going out tonight?? Im gonna try one of the beaches out west an see if there's anything moving.

Gimme a bell - 086 3202338

Mike

Re: Bass Session Tonight

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm

MikeQ wrote:Anybody else thinking of going out tonight?? Im gonna try one of the beaches out west an see if there's anything moving.

Mike

I'd love to go, can you pick me up!? 8)

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Wouldn't chance it wit my mangled pelvis but i'll be ringin ya in the search of my first bass as soon as i'm better.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:26 pm

KERRY1 wrote:
MikeQ wrote:Anybody else thinking of going out tonight?? Im gonna try one of the beaches out west an see if there's anything moving.

Mike

I'd love to go, can you pick me up!? 8)

Ill just stick some juice in the lear jet out the back. Ill let ya know when im on final approach haha :D

evan699 wrote:Wouldn't chance it wit my mangled pelvis but i'll be ringin ya in the search of my first Bass as soon as i'm better.

Not a bother Evan :D

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:29 pm

MikeQ wrote:Ill just stick some juice in the lear jet out the back. Ill let ya know when im on final approach haha :D

No problem Mike, I've a landing pad out my back garden you can use!!
See you later! :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

can u pick me enroute to the county of down :lol: :lol:

good luck :D am lookin forward already to some silver fins on the screen then tonight or tomorrow :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Hey MikeQ was that you breaking the sound barrier over Malin on your may to Co Down.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 am

bigbadtom wrote:Hey MikeQ was that you breaking the sound barrier over Malin on your may to Co Down.

:lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 pm

might have gone if id seen this earlier, would have saved me watching that liverpool s%%te for the night!!
let us know how you got on.