shore angling buddy with a car needed urgently /north dublin

Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:25 am

hi all im an avid shore angler from the finglas/glasnevin area in north dublin looking for a shore angling buddy with a car. Im friendly easy to get on with and have a passion for beach angling and would welcome any1 who is looking for some1 to fish with to contact me. Again im not driving at the moment so a car would be a big help and id be more than willing to share costs bait,petrol etc... I usuallf fish the beaches from killiney to wicklow harbour and have fair knowledge about tactics,bait,tackle etc.... im fairly flexible regards days,times we go fishing and will fish all year round day or night..... I love having a laugh when we i go out fishin cause thats wat its all about and we like someone to share my hobbie with young or old, expert or beginner.... tanks

Re: shore angling buddy with a car needed urgently /north dublin

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

hya living in cork st and looking for a buddy with a bit of knowledge, u can contact me on woodseyebrows@gmail.com i work shift work so cant get out a lot but i am sure somewhere along the line our times wud match up. name is eugene by the way

Re: shore angling buddy with a car needed urgently /north dublin

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 pm

hya living in cork st and looking for a buddy with a bit of knowledge, u can contact me on woodseyebrows@gmail.com i work shift work so cant get out a lot but i am sure somewhere along the line our times wud match up. name is eugene by the way