seats available

Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:38 am

hello ppl,

i have seats available on the following dates in june the 18th 19th 20th and 29th of june all sharing with another group, reef fishing off cork harbour.
anyone that is interested get in touch.

Prices

Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:18 pm

Hi Skipper
whats the charge for all days fishing 12 anglers?

do u supply life jackets & are u insured for the anglers?

we would be staying in cobh

Regards
Gerry

Re: seats available

Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:22 pm

cobh-skipper wrote:hello ppl,

i have seats available on the following dates in june the 18th 19th 20th and 29th of june all sharing with another group, reef fishing off cork harbour.
anyone that is interested get in touch.
can you please change your avatar?? that pic is way to big and messes up the forum totally for me, and im sure im not alone...

Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:38 pm

That's you told cobh skipper ! Dont be upsetting Fogelberg any more with yer big avatars !! Any specific size requirements Fogelberg ? What size is too small and what size is too big ? Dont want to upset you !! :D

Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:02 pm

dearie me ! wrote:That's you told cobh skipper ! Dont be upsetting Fogelberg any more with yer big avatars !! Any specific size requirements Fogelberg ? What size is too small and what size is too big ? Dont want to upset you !! :D
:oops: dont wanna tick anyone of, but avatars that big take up to much screenspace for me :roll:

But my word is NOT the law, so dont listen to me to much :)

Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:13 pm

Only messing Fogelberg. It was a bit on the big side. I reckon putting up mugshots like your avatar is the way to go ! At least we'd have an idea who we are talking to ! :D

Re: Prices

Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:53 am

Gerry wrote:Hi Skipper
whats the charge for all days fishing 12 anglers?

do u supply life jackets & are u insured for the anglers?

we would be staying in cobh

Regards
Gerry

Hi Gerry,

if you want to get in touch i will go through the price including accomadation with you, just send me a pm.
and the vessel is insured. and licenced by the department of the marine
i also carry a full array of safety equipment including life jackets for all anglers and crew.

Regards,
CS
Last edited by cobh-skipper on Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:56 am

hi fogolberg,

i removed my avatar as you can see, sorry if it messed with your screen space :oops: .

cobh

Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:34 pm

aaah skipper it was a teeny bit big.... :wink: I was getting avatar envy there for a while...

as to the free seats - what kind of cost are we talking about for a single angler to join an already-booked group, and do you have gear to rent? I've no boat stuff but might be up for a trip out of cobh for the craic, maybe could cajole a mate or two into it as well.