north forum meet for march. come on lads ideas

Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:03 pm

ok lads due too comitments and work. we missed out for feb. its now march so any ideas on place and date say 3 weeks off. as the sea is dead and hopefully we will be coming out of the winter end blues.

Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:21 pm

What about portaferry aquarium , seen some good sized cod and pollack ,good turbot in close to only need to cast about 3 feet :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:11 am

what where they feeding on????????? :P :P :P :P :P :P

does it cost much to in there til fish? will K2 like to spend a mill or two of his and get us all in :wink:

must stop picking on the rich,,what that you were saying there bill gates

dave
ps have forgot what fish look like

meet

Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:40 am

How does the 18th of the mnth sound lads place to be arranged. let me know

Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:14 pm

As usual I'm easy. 8)

meet

Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:11 am

were do you want to go but k2

Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:15 pm

Hi lads,
This a a bit of a bad month for me for the meets.
On the weekend of the 12th/13th i am on call at work.
The next weekend of the 19th/20th i will be in Dublin for a two day piss up with the boys from work,so won't really be available.

Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:44 pm

As I say Mate, Whever you think.

meet

Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:34 pm

have a good one shock i to rather be in dublin on the piss. Get you in april should be getting better around that time anyway.
as in fishing keep your rod clean in dublin

Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:09 am

hi guys hows it going just wondering if there was any other anglers out on cushendun beach at your last meet? i may have been there that day!
as for a meet im sure some of u have probably seen me up around the red bay area. why not try the ledge there on your next meet. i know its a bit short on room but u could have up to around 10 anglers if arranged properply. i fished there on 14/03/05 and took some nice pollack. the mark should really pick up again soon. maybe i could join u all as all my friends think im mad cos i fish constantly!!