Re: cork vs dublin!! boy!

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:44 am

mickeyfish wrote:i offer my services to be member of the leinster team, always up for a bit craic

ERIC I warned you, it's started, the Eastern Command and Defence Forces are ready for the call to rods :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:09 am

Oh my God look what you've started here Eric. As soon as Heiko throws his hat in the ring the big guns are out. :D :D Now Mr Shamrock and Mr Armyman want to have a go, think I'll keep my head down when this one starts. :D :D

COME ON LEINSTER!!!

Yappo

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 am

donal help pleaze? :lol: only lads fishing from munster and leinster clubs can fish dogfish, sorry, its now become an all out war. so far the teams-
Leinster- eric, yappo, phildublin, paul robinson, mickeyfish, john 1, and i heard a guesst appereance from dbrock.

munster- screeming reels, dezzer, donal domeney, heiko drier, petekd, thescotsman, roadrunner

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:11 pm

im in !!

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Are you really really sure you leinster lads dont want roadrunner? Really sure like.....:-)

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Hey Pete, all additional anglers welcome, they can definately teach me a few things which can only help!

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 pm

i thought you lads wanted him pete :lol:

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:09 pm

can i get an idea of who is putting in their boats, their the ones who get to pick their boat team at the end of the day

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Eric, my Commodore is on offer with me in it, so theres room for another three lads. I expect I can get Liam O Callaghan interested too so his Commodore with him in it will offer another three seats. I can trailor mine as far as Kilmore but I'd be reluctant to go as far as Cork. However, if we were short of boats in Cork I'd try and rent one of the Warriors from Bella Vista in Crosshaven.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:50 pm

paul i will crew with you if you want

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm

ok so would it be feasible for us to host the cork lads on our boats, and then they host us on theirs, that way any boat has members of both provinces at any one time ensuring the comp is as fair as possible, secret mark will be exposed :twisted:

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm

this sounds interesting... how about each Leinster lad fishes on the cork boats, and then we fish on their boats on the return leg, just like match play, Munster v's Leinster on each boat, each boat winner gets 1 pt, and the province with most points after the 2 legs wins......
Now who wants to go with me ?....

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:10 pm

yea id defo be up for dis if theres seat room availible :lol:

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Dave Jolly wrote:this sounds interesting... how about each Leinster lad fishes on the cork boats, and then we fish on their boats on the return leg, just like match play, Munster v's Leinster on each boat, each boat winner gets 1 pt, and the province with most points after the 2 legs wins......
Now who wants to go with me ?....

i like that

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:29 pm

im in, with the warrior

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Paul if you want to put up with me on your boat up here I dont mind trailering mine to Cork and you can join me? :D
Eric whatever way this works out might be an idea to try and fix when? as a lot of these guys will be pretty busy later in the year. :?

Yappo

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:47 pm

will take a look at the leinster and munster opens and efsa dates, and decide on a date that suits everyone, think we will get the ball rolling around may time, would like to wait later on in the year for the leinster leg when the animals return in good numbers making them viable targets

Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Eric I dont know much about shore comps/meets but looking at boats for IFSA, EFSA, SAI, BAI the dates that are available, and I am sure some of these will also clash with something or be blown out by weather, or I might start thinking about something other than fishing :?: Naw don't think so. :D :D
9/10 May
16/17 May
6/7 June
20/21 June
1/2 Aug
8/9 Aug
22/23 Aug
5/6 Sept
19/20 sept
26/27 Sept

Over to you. :D :D

Yappo

Yappo

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:36 pm

ok so these are the dates that are free then yappo?,

fine so 1st leg munster, im going to propose cork harbour, has a blow out option, shelter can always be found, good fishing, plenty of species availible. weekend of the 20/21st of june

2nd leg, leinster, going to propose, dunlaoghaire/bray area, good variety to the fishing, good variety of species availible from the reefs and banks, close proximity to where most of the leinster lads will be living so no need for towing boats, long drives etc weekend of the 22/23rd of august, tope should be in by then,

any thoughts lads??do any of the dates clash with your club masters

Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 am

sounds good to me