Re: cork vs dublin!! boy!

Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 am

anyone give dan lynch a call, i think the munster lads are in serious trouble, may leinster rule the roost

Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:37 am

You underestimate the munster contingent at your peril eric.:-) we prefer to do our talking, fun poking and bragging after the event :twisted:

Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 am

I think a new post should be created for Eric on the committee as membership consultant - look how many people he got to join the site with one little post. 8) Maybe just don't include inter provincial relations office as part of his duties....

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:59 am

count my boat in for the munster leg.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Well all you Dublin Guys are you afraid yet ................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think the best thing that ye can do now is GIVE UP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:54 am

Well all you Dublin Guys are you afraid yet ................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well Danny best thing you can do is hide in Donegal when the Cork leg is on. :lol: :lol:
Don't think you will be allowed to bring Sandy out to catch fish for you. :lol: :lol:

Maybe you can get an Ulster team organised and make it 3 provinces that might be your only hope. :lol: :lol:

Yappo

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 pm

yappo wrote:

Well Danny best thing you can do is hide in Donegal when the Cork leg is on. :lol: :lol:
Don't think you will be allowed to bring Sandy out to catch fish for you. :lol: :lol:

Maybe you can get an Ulster team organised and make it 3 provinces that might be your only hope. :lol: :lol:

Yappo

Pat be afraid be very afraid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

obviously you don't know who all the Munster team are :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 pm

obviously you don't know who all the Munster team are

You might be surprised by who I know Danny. :lol: :lol:

But do you know who all the Leinster team are. :?: :shock:

Yappo

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 pm

yappo wrote:
obviously you don't know who all the Munster team are

You might be surprised by who I know Danny. :lol: :lol:

But do you know who all the Leinster team are. :?: :shock:

Yappo

To be honest Pat i never remember who came second in anything :P :P :P :P

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 pm

So who's on the Munster team then.... any ringers ?????

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Gent's,
I've just spoken to Martin Kennedy who's part of the Leinster Boat Committee.
He's suggested that we hold our Leinster leg of this event in conjuction with
the first leg of our league in two weeks time on April 26th out of Kilmore Quay.
They've already got the boats booked but they've a good few seats left. Its a
full blown competition, E75.00 entry, prizes for the top places.

If you're interested in this then give him a call, it should be a great event, you
can call him on 086 8219730.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 pm

paulrobinson99 wrote:Gent's,
the first leg of our league in two weeks time on April 26th out of Kilmore Quay.

If you're interested in this then give him a call, it should be a great event, you

only problem with this is that a few members of each team are not registered with ifsa?

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:10 pm

They can be registered on the morning, its a few extra quid, but Martin will have all the details

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Dunno about using this as part of the meet thing, be an expensive way of doing it but ill be fishing it anyhow, its time to kick off the boat season and get the eye in again :-)

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 pm

paulrobinson99 wrote:Gent's,

For €75 I'd clock up over a 100 miles and get two GOOD DAY'S fishing out in my own boat.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:18 am

hi,
thought this was to be own boats for a bit of fun!!
I still think we would get enought private boats together to accomodate everyone at both east coast and south coast.
Appreciate there is many events going on during the year, but prehaps we should pick to firm dates and see who can and cannot go etc.
Guarenteed not to suit everyone , but it has to be worth a try.
Donal. you know comp dates like the back of your hand, prehaps see what you can come up with for spare dates, dos'nt matter if its late in the year as cork fishes well oct/nov/dec
regards
screeming

Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 am

Think you're probably right there Martin, be enough going on at the Leinster League leg without that I guess.