Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Alright lads

Just started fishing in the last 3 months iv been to graystones Bray etc a few times was wondering if anybody is goin out to let us know maybe ul able help me wit my casting :roll: im from dublin and 23 can pick ya up on the way or whatever . anyway just puttin it out there

Thanks

Re: newbie

Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:49 pm

id be more than happy to go fishing with you. i live in rathnew and can meet you where ever you want to go.was thinking of going out on thursday evening possibly to killiney.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 pm

hi ya tony, would be glad t head oout with ya

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 pm

ill give ya a hand in whatever way i can to

Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 am

when yee heading out lads?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 am

Is this a meet? :D

Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 am

bigsod wrote:id be more than happy to go fishing with you. i live in rathnew and can meet you where ever you want to go.was thinking of going out on thursday evening possibly to killiney.

I work late most thursday nights bud let us know the next time ur headin out!!!

Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks for all the offers lads wasnt expecting it..i can make it out on saturday or sunday or even both :shock: just need to get out :|

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:38 pm

i hope to be going out friday nite if you can make it

Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:38 pm

im going out sunday if you would like to tag along im going killiney let me no ok lad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:28 pm

carl fox wrote:im going out sunday if you would like to tag along im going killiney let me no ok lad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ill head down there (killiney) sunday myself may give the north beach in wicklow a go tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm

see ye there sunday so bigsod let me no what time you going at 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:58 pm

ill be there at around 4 on sunday

Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 am

carl fox wrote:im going out sunday if you would like to tag along im going killiney let me no ok lad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Id be up for sunday let us know what time!!!?

Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:43 pm

4 o clock sunday it is lads see ye's there ok

Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:34 pm

ill see yis down there so

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:15 pm

hi ya tony, would be glad t head oout with ya

Ever a man for a lift to go fishing is our eric :roll: ....you gotta get your licence sorted eric, defo in time for the summer.....I'm looking forward to a few cans of stella on the beach in the good weather (well a man can wish cant he :wink: ).....you owe me a lift......or ten

Seriously though tony fella, plenty of lads on here to meet up with ya, and certainly excellent tips to avail of.

I only started sea fishing last march, and the guys on this site have been a god send, none more so than eric.

BIG UP ERIC FOR HIS ADVICE :D

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 pm

so you still heading down today bigsod if so what bait you using 8) 8)

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm

yea still going. have lug, crab, mac and sandeel. stocked up with boycie yesterday

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:38 pm

have mac and sandeel me self couldn't get up to boycie trying to get through to him now see you there :P :P