Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:53 pm

Don't worry mate, we've got 2 weeks.

Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:03 pm

ballintoy is safe enough most of the time to fish ,you just have to careful if theres a big swell coming in ,most of the good cod tend to be caught on rough nights but you can fish it in calm conditions for coalies,flounder,etc. its clean ground right into the base of the rocks so distance isn't a big issue ,would be a good place for a forum meet in the right conditions ,but you'd be better to fish in day light to start of to get a good look at the ground your fishing of so you dont fall into the blow hole :lol:
Wont be able to make the next meet cos got a wedding to go to at hte end of the month (not mine) :D

meet

Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:08 pm

nice to hear from you mate. we are talking a choice of 3 date cant you not come one mate. a go on go on go on. If you cant thats fair enough enjoy the wedding always good when its not your own lol. i had 2 weddings both mine thats why i fish its better than any pill doctor can give for bad luck.
Did i hear right that ballintoy clean ground.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:16 am

Hangover.

meet

Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:19 pm

ok lads suggest cushendun again not this fri but next. let me know what everyone wants to do

Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:27 am

Yanno I'm happy enough to go anywhere, with a lift.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:58 pm

Ronald and Shocky, How are you guys fixed?? How about Thompo? You said you were interested didnt you??

Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:44 am

what day are yous heading up on? will have to check with work i signed for a lot of overtime last month :(

Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:32 am

Don't know yet mate, have to check with the rest of the lads.

Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:49 pm

Hi lads,
Been in England for a few days and am only catching up on the posts.
As for the next meet ,I can't do the Friday night but Saturday night would suit.
As per usual i have room for two passengers.
Hopefully Saturday suits every one else.

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:23 am

Ok, Saturday it is! This time I'll get my Dad to give myself and Ronald a lift up 2 where you are to save your Diesel a bit...

Speaking of Ronald....
COME IN R.SURGEONER?
ARE YOU READING US??

I've had toooo much Vodka... Sleep would be good.

Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:34 am

sorry guys cant make next weekend at all ,wedding on sat and a leaving do for work mate on fri !! maybe get out to next meet .
up to eyes at work at mo ,thats why not posting much ,plus home pc down so have to use works !!!

Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:56 pm

sat 26th?

cant make that :( dont finish work to 6.30 and have to be on the south side of dubiln on the sunday for 9am :cry:

meet

Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:30 am

only date i can do is fri, sorry lads can anyone make this date

Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:29 pm

OK then,
As this date doesn't suit enough people, lets re-arrange another meet for a date that is more to everyone's liking.
Some dates please.

Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:39 pm

Agreed.
Anything from 12.41pm today onwards.

meet

Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:41 pm

shame as always, some can do sat some can do fri. awell
i will be out fri and hope to bump into some off you. If not will get you all on next mnths forum meet. if you all going saturday i will post sat morning to tell you were i get to and if it fished. so hope to post a new link for forum meet for the mnth march do it also on sat.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:16 am

hi guys try limerick point its big enough for a right few if u go to the right spot. u will get loads of doggies around to keep u busy. few flounder knocking around and a mountain of coalies. its gettin that time of year again were a few suprises may appear! the ground is pretty sandy too so should be okay for tackle.