bait for sale

Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:45 pm

hi everyone my name is ian have worked in bulding game for the last 10 years and with the down turn in the irish bulding game i cant get work but i have been thing of seting up on own bait on line bait to order to your door.this is just a question ear to see if it would be poplar enough to do so most lads i no if fishing planing there tripes well in advance and the internet for most people is very easy to axcess so to so placing orders even at short notices wouldent be to much of a problem.you thinking whats to set me apart from any other digger well i hope to have baits that are like gold and cant be got in most tackle shops.baits the following list [white rag][ big black luge] frozen and fresh,[rag],[king rag],[mussel fresh razer and frozen]sand eel [crab frozen and fresh] [clams] [mackerl] crab vevlets crab edebles.these two would be frozen.please let me no if you think or email me at iancaffrey101@yahoo.com,thanks,ps if get good responces i would be up and runing in the new year.please leave even a yes or no post if you think you would use this site if was up and running.hi all will have sample baits in photo on this page in inthe coming weaks.rage white rage king rage luge big black lug.should have photos up 3 weaks for all bait anyone that has taken the time to post a reply i will be in touch with you to offer you fist come first searved.email list in the post will used for bait orders fist 10 post will all get sample bait.
Last edited by truebluehillrep16 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: bait for sale

Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:12 am

If the price is right and you deliver on time.. that would be a "yes" vote.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:56 am

thanks for you post could you spread the word thanks again ian.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:27 am

I think a lot of anglers would interested in a shop/digger that sell good quality bait and who just as important ..are reliable.
Most anglers who get bad bait dont bother complain to the shop..they just wont go back there again...atleast thats my experience from talking to some mates who have bought bad or poor quality bait from shops.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:58 am

Good quality bait a little cheaper than most tackle shops and you would clean up.

You will actually get more business and make more money the more reasonable your price is.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:20 pm

Totally Agree, good quality reliable bait online - id certainly use it anyway.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Good quality bait and ul do great, there's a lot of people who can only get a couple of hours free to get fishing and don't have the time to dig bait.....defo yes vote.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:54 am

Very intrested i need rag all through the summer for my charter boat

Angus

Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:11 pm

hi thanks for your post what would you order be in the summer for rage would be sold in 20s big black lug in tens luge in 20s white rage in tens.thank again for the post

Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:07 pm

defo a great idea mate might be a bit slow at the start but if the bait is good quailty the word will spread like wild fire you will be out digging all night best of luck with it if go ahead with it :wink:

Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:25 pm

yeah would def buy bait on online at right price and got ontime

Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:24 pm

How much would you be looking for king rag and fresh lug

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:16 pm

youngrod wrote:How much would you be looking for king rag and fresh lug

You can dig your own over low tide before you go fishing if you ever fish passage east Waterford

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:17 pm

this is for people that dont get time to dig and and want specal baits for comps and trips away for thats what i am aming at her youngrod

Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 pm

any talk of money/deals should be via pm - this isint what this site is intended for

this section is for meets, buddys and seats

Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 pm

I would be interested too, if it's reliable on the quality and delay...Don't always get time to find my baits myself....

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 pm

I definately like the idea of it but I think the reality would be somewhat different,would you be licencensed to collect large amounts of bait for finaincial gain and how would you regulate the taking of an unsustainable source of marine life from where ever its collected. Also there are already many other bait suppliers / collectors operating would wouldnt welcome your presence, I wouldnt let that put you off ,although I would do my homework on it and collection areas. As said by others if operated well and with respect for where you get it instead of plundering an area for blatant profit it could do very well. Thats if you get it right if you dont I think you could be cold shouldered very quickly. There is definately a niche for bait to be supplied on sundays as it is always a problem that day for unplanned sessions and I would use it for sure. But I wouldnt be prepared to pay money if it was a greed based operation and it was pure plunder for a quick buck. Thats only my opinion but good luck to ya and keep us posted.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:03 pm

I hope things go well for you, I think most people are going to find things tougher than they were. I will lock this thread, people can email you if they have any further queries on this.
Good luck
John