Thu May 22, 2008 8:33 pm

a large cup will be packed as will be a fork for the BBQ, then again sausages do taste nicer when eaten off a tent page :lol:

Thu May 22, 2008 8:35 pm

MC wrote:then again sausages do taste nicer when eaten off a tent page :lol:

you should try a baiting needle :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 22, 2008 9:37 pm

MC wrote:
Mr_Green wrote:Im easy, i supplied grub and barbies for the last one, is it your turn steve to dig deep? :lol:

Mr Green last time you said you would have liked a certain brand of sauceages down, do you wish me to bring a lb or 2 with me

i cant rem which one i said man...but fire away..we have great taste :wink: .... brian im leaving from blaaterford, if you can make it downhere ill bring u up no bother mo chara

Thu May 22, 2008 11:01 pm

Mr_Green wrote:
MC wrote:
Mr_Green wrote:Im easy, i supplied grub and barbies for the last one, is it your turn steve to dig deep? :lol:

Mr Green last time you said you would have liked a certain brand of sauceages down, do you wish me to bring a lb or 2 with me

i cant rem which one i said man...but fire away..we have great taste :wink: .... brian im leaving from blaaterford, if you can make it downhere ill bring u up no bother mo chara

Dortheys, ring any bells mate, or was it a type of bread you missed the taste of?

Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 pm

i think he's just sick of Blaa's...

p.s. dave.. if you could get a couple of them up to me :D :D

Fri May 23, 2008 8:43 am

The bread i think i was talking about mc... especially nutty crust lol...a few blaas steve...no bother...ill bring the gas stove and we can have egg and sausage blaas.... lads can some1 bring up a spare f/s reel...it will be evident when you see me cast, i havent used a multi in a long time and my fixed spool is outta action...its just a precautionary measure :D

Fri May 23, 2008 5:54 pm

ok Dave i'll see if i can get you a nutty crust, may have a impact90 fs if its any good to you

Fri May 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Dave, dont forget to bring the Penn 525 Supermag xtra :D you'll be going home slightly richer :wink:

Fri May 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Anyone actually need a lift from The Huntsman tomorrow, or is everyone heading straight to the mark :?:

Fri May 23, 2008 7:50 pm

steve are u mad? it will cost me as much to get upo and back on petrol :lol: ...p.s its always better to say "rememeber to bring that reel" it psychologically better :wink: ....lads so we know b4 we go, who is bringing what? and who wants what? steve i ill try and get some blaas? i ll bring the gas stove and kettle... ill bring tea aswell

Fri May 23, 2008 9:07 pm

I've got 2 disposable bbq's, some burgers (tasty ones from the local bucher :wink: ), sausages & buns
(and corbyeire booked for cooking :lol: :lol: ).

Fri May 23, 2008 9:22 pm

i'm bringing coffee, and another gas cooker.

bring your own cups for tea or coffee.

Fri May 23, 2008 9:54 pm

that reel will do grand mc...i may never need it its just incasey :wink: cheers man...see u at 1pm huntsman style...

Fri May 23, 2008 11:59 pm

Mr_Green wrote:that reel will do grand mc...i may never need it its just incasey :wink: cheers man...see u at 1pm huntsman style...

have a nutty crust, 1lb dortheys best and a large cup for coffee, if we need anything else let me know when i get to galway and i can pick it up on the way