Boat trip tomorrow.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Was considering going out in the boat tomorrow would you guys think its safe to? Weather forecast says it meant to get better but it could change quickly :?: :?:

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:13 pm

I would leave it till the weekend Jack... It might be a bit rough out there at the moment. Looks like we might get a decent window on Saturday.

Kev

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Was thinking that want the sea to settle down a bit not much fun fishing in my boat if its a bit lumpy :? . Getting out in your new boat?

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Haven't got her out yet Jack.... Looking at Saturday myself. No fishing, just wan't to get a feel for everything and start the first two hours of the engine run in. Looks like the winds will start to ease back tomorrow with a nice window on Saturday.... Only problem is it is my boys first birthday party on Saturday, so it will have to be early in the morning for me.

Kev

Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 pm

A conflict of interest there :D :lol: . Also just remembered the rugby is on Saturday as well. :shock: so it could be postponed for a day or so.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 pm

come on lads get your priorities right!!!!

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:25 pm

Looks ok for tomorrow and even better friday. Might leave it until friday myself or maybe even do both days :lol:

Yappo