Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:21 pm

Mr_Green wrote:lol i think its deadly but it wont be allowed lol

your right there dave...

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:26 pm

yeah lads, some1 take care of baps and rolls for the burgers/hotdogs,

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:17 pm

i'll get some, what about grub, whats on the menu, not that i am fussy but we do have a vegie hippy going :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:45 am

BBQ Sausages, Burgers, Chops,Chicken Wings, Veggie Burgers (for his lordship) if any1 wants to look after baps and rolls, mayb even plates and cutlery, there wont be any shortage of food, but anything you bring will be welcomed...

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:53 am

I'll get plates and cutlery and beer and bread and rolls for everyone. How many ppl is it gonna be again, about 8, right?

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:59 am

Lads, after providing the catering for the last one with food, bbqs and a lovely line in tablecloths and napkins I fully expect to be looked after this time.... :D Anything specific anybody needs by the way, let me know, ill be staying in Galway tonight so can hit the supermarket after lunch. Incidentally, is there anywhere in Galway city I can buy some frozen bait? Sandeel, mack, squid??

Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:24 pm

Pete, ur bang on mate...dont worry the milky bars or on me this time... there are 12 jumbo sausages,3 bbq pork chops, 8 beef burgers,10 spicy chicken legs,spicy chicken wings and bbq chicken wings..i got some rolls and baps just in case...red sauce and cheese,cheddar to be exact... any1 wanna add to be my guest lol... i also got some mexican bean burgers for urself steve... cant wait til steve digs out for his turn :twisted:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:11 pm

there are 12 jumbo sausages,3 bbq pork chops, 8 beef burgers,10 spicy chicken legs,spicy chicken wings and bbq chicken wings..i got some rolls and baps just in case...red sauce and cheese,cheddar to be exact...

Before the McG gets a dig in here, I'll say it....

That sounds nice Dave but what are the rest of you going to eat.... :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:11 pm

Mr_Green wrote:cant wait til steve digs out for his turn :twisted:

ah i have a specialty planned...

for starters: dilsk and carigeen..
then a french speciality: fruits de la mer
followed by fresh connemara lamb(for those that zigged when they should have zagged on the way to the venue :shock: )
and sandwiches for everyone :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:28 pm

ah lads, dont tell me there aint enough grub... well i can prepare a low fat meal for those with a generous waistline :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:34 pm

petekd wrote:Lads, after providing the catering for the last one with food, bbqs and a lovely line in tablecloths and napkins I fully expect to be looked after this time.... :D Anything specific anybody needs by the way, let me know, ill be staying in Galway tonight so can hit the supermarket after lunch. Incidentally, is there anywhere in Galway city I can buy some frozen bait? Sandeel, mack, squid??

pete get down to the docks - galway bay seafoods will take care of your bait needs there

if they have no sandeel - head up to duffys - €5 a pack for ammo i think

you know the score if you want lug - get the fork!

get the feathers out you might get some mack for yourself in salthill - or float - just if your at a loss for something to do before you start guzzlin!

Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:59 pm

duffy's dont have sandeel... and unless there is a new cuisine with sandeel i dont think that galway bay seafoods will ever stock them..

corrib tackle have sandeel in at the moment... it will do the job...

i'll be enjoying a pint with pete later.. i'll let him know then... :D :D

Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:26 pm

Mr_Green wrote:ah lads, dont tell me there aint enough grub... well i can prepare a low fat meal for those with a generous waistline :lol:

whats does low fat mean, dont worry i am picking up some chicken and burgers in Galway, well i am driving and steve will run into the shop :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:38 pm

i am after getting a phone call to the afters of a wedding - apparently i knew about this and i had already said i would go :shock: :?

so im on the lash now

see ye tomorrow.... hopefully :lol:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:52 pm

will do the usual ring around tomorrow to see where everyone is and how we are fixed for time... was planning on doing it early in the morning.. but that aint going to happen.. probably around 2-3pm..

Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:25 pm

im leavin here at 11.30 so ill be in gallimh around 2.30 takin it handy...

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 am

stevecrow74 wrote:will do the usual ring around tomorrow to see where everyone is and how we are fixed for time... was planning on doing it early in the morning.. but that aint going to happen.. probably around 2-3pm..

i can wake you if you want :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:38 am

MC wrote:i can wake you if you want :twisted: :twisted:

you can go and *** **** *** *** ****** *** call me when your 30 mins away...

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:38 am

up an attem campers!!!!!! lucky sods dont have anewborn keepin ye up :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:34 am

uuurrrgghhhh.... i feel like i've been through an autopsy... :oops:

right.. this is the day... 2 months of planning and here we are 8)