Dave (SHORE)

Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Coalfish caught this afternoon on a bit of mackerel at the rocks in Greystones
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Dave (SHORE)

Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Whiting caught on Greystones beach this evening on razor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Dab caught this evening at the rocks in Greystones on a 2 hook flapper with mackerel.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Cod caught this evening on Killiney Beach with a lug and razon cocktail on a pulley rig.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Shore Rockling caught this evening on Killiney Beach with a lug and razon cocktail on a pulley rig.

Mon May 04, 2009 9:14 am

Species count: 6

Dogfish caught at the rocks in Greystones on a 3 hook flapper with mackerel

Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 am

Species count: 7

Flounder caught at Whiterock on a 3 hook flapper with rag

Mon May 04, 2009 9:25 am

Species count: 8

Shanny / Common Blenny caught at the rocks in Greystones on a little mini species setup with rag

Mon May 04, 2009 9:40 am

Species count: 9

Corkwing Wrasse caught at the rock in Greystones on a mini species setup with rag

Mon May 04, 2009 9:43 am

Species count: 10

5 Bearded Rocking caught at the rocks in Greystones on a mini species setup with rag

Sun May 10, 2009 9:02 am

Species count: 11

Twaite Shad caught at St Mullins yesterday on a green and gold tasmanian devil.

Anyone have any idea of the weight? It looks like it might be touching specimen size but I forgot my scales.

Sun May 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Species Count: 12

Pollack caught this afternoon at the back of Bullock Harbour on a one hook flapper using some stinking left over lug from earlier in the week.

Mon May 25, 2009 9:40 am

Species count: 13

Long Spined Sea Scorpion caught off the rocks in Greystones yesterday on a little mini species setup using mussel

Sun May 31, 2009 9:02 am

Species count: 14

Pouting caught yesterday at Wicklow Harbour on a mini species setup using rag.

Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 am

Species Count: 15

Tompot Blenny caught yesterday at Wicklow Harbour on a mini species setup using rag.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Nice pic Dave :wink:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 am

Thanks Dave, I must admit that I was getting some strange glances from the bemused locals on the pier yesterday as I carefully photographed my little fish. :lol:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Species Count: 16

Goldsinny Wrasse caught on Dun Laoghaire Pier with rag.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Species Count: 17

Ballan Wrasse caught on Dun Laoghaire Pier with rag.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Species Count: 18

I eventually caught a few Mackerel today out in Greystones on a Halco Twisty, after a few unsuccessful trips earlier this week. I was begining to wonder if they would ever turn up.