poor cod

Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

poor cod
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:40 pm

mite need to fix your spread sheet or something steve. several of the scores dont match their total

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:06 pm

your probably counting fish that dont count(invalid entry one way or another)

i'll be checking totals in a couple of days

using formulas

=SUM(A5:A136) for boat
and

=SUM(A4:A62) for shore

so they should add up right :wink:
Last edited by stevecrow74 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:your probably counting fish that dont count(invalid entry one way or another)

i'll be checking totals in a couple of days

you tell him steve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:50 pm

just a cursory glance at this table.... thescotsman 15+10 = 25 totlal says 40 paul mason has 10 points you have a total of 40 . john1 has a total 50 by my count and you have given him 60. alan nelson has 90 not 105 etc etc etc....... theres prob more but didnt check
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:17 pm

full list wasnt shown :oops: :oops:

you should have counted the points per fish photo, then you would see what was happening :twisted: :wink:
Last edited by stevecrow74 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:20 pm

Steve, take no notice, he's just being perdantic because he has a new clculator :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ban him for a couple of weeks and let him work it out in seconds :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:54 pm

I didnt get the first sea scorpion. Wayne riley did

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 pm

jack01986 wrote:I didnt get the first sea scorpion. Wayne riley did

comp rules wrote:Only those who have registered on the site on or before Jan 1st 2008 can enter.

call me adolf :twisted:

rules are rules, if i change them for one i'll have to change them for everyone :shock:

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Ok cool didnt know that.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:14 pm

are they not a long spined sea scorpions ?

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:21 pm

Ronald wrote:are they not a long spined sea scorpions ?

:oops: :oops: my mistake

i even thought nice long spined sea scorpion, dunno why i wrote down short spined :roll: :oops: :oops:

its been rectified and will show next time there is more added

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:54 pm

you been on the scrumpy steve :lol:

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:59 pm

havent touched a drop all day :D :D :D

oh wait :oops:

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:33 am

Thick lipped mullet is missing from the list.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:40 am

Last Cast wrote:Thick lipped mullet is missing from the list.

i'll give you a thick li...... oh yeah :oops: points been awarded(will show in next updates)

sorry about that, been a bit preoccupied lately :oops:

i'll go through the posts and pics with a fine comb and award points accordingly to make sure everything is correct..

eric will do it too, just to be sure :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:23 am

stevecrow74 wrote:
Last Cast wrote:Thick lipped mullet is missing from the list.

i'll give you a thick li...... oh yeah :oops: points been awarded(will show in next updates)

sorry about that, been a bit preoccupied lately :oops:

i'll go through the posts and pics with a fine comb and award points accordingly to make sure everything is correct..

eric will do it too, just to be sure :twisted: :twisted:

ok :roll: :roll: :roll:

boat still tied to a pontoon

Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 pm

if you catch a fish from a boat still tied to a pontoon does it count as boat or shore caught?

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:56 pm

A boat is a boat once its afloat, a pontoon is classed as a floating object also.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 pm

have to agree with donal on that. if your not stood on solid ground i.e. in a boat/kayak/dinghy/yacht or any other vessel (pontoons and moored boats included) all come under boat.

fishing from beaches, piers, breakwaters or any solid structure fixed to the ground (wading included) all come under shore.

any other situation not mentioned common sense will prevail :wink: