Tripod

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 am

Im getting my camera back out again im looking for a tripod probably a telescopic one any know of a good one?

Re: Tripod

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:47 am

Hey i got one in argos recently for my dslr. It was 30 euro. Its full size and fully adjustable and lightweight.
Very impressed with it so far.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Thanks for that do you know how much weight it can hold?

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Extended height 164cm folded 61.8cm, it weights 1.62kg, holds up to 8kg, quick release legs and plate, adjustable tilt and pan, €30 at the moment in argos.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Just googled it there didnt know Argos had an online shop looks the job thanks again

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Manfrotto are the only tripod to go with. I sware by them. The only other option id go for is a tripod actually built for extreme water conditions and obviously has a protection against salt water. Cant think of the name but i'll PM it to you when i find the name

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:27 pm

I use Velbon - very good quality and very reasonable price compared to manfrotto. :D

Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

tony i was going to put up a post looking for one just lost one on ebay it went over a tenner :twisted: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 11:41 am

roger de dodger wrote:tony i was going to put up a post looking for one just lost one on ebay it went over a tenner :twisted: :lol:

Ebay is great to find a good deal i ended up getting a Manfrotto 190CX3 its carbon fiber nice and light weighs close to 3lbs

Mon May 17, 2010 12:16 pm

I got one of the Argos ones and thought it was great until I started using a cullman one that I was very kindly gifted. No comparison in the two and the culman is as solid as a rock. 8)

Wed May 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Tony Fella wrote:
roger de dodger wrote:tony i was going to put up a post looking for one just lost one on ebay it went over a tenner :twisted: :lol:

Ebay is great to find a good deal i ended up getting a Manfrotto 190CX3 its carbon fiber nice and light weighs close to 3lbs

tony your just addicted to carbon :lol: :lol: