gallery problems

Forum to discuss the use of cameras and photographic techniques when you record your catch.

Moderators: JimC, MAC

gallery problems

Postby last cast lad » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:13 am

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm having problems with the gallery of photos on this website. Not sure when I last was looking at it even but yesterday I went to add a few new photos and gallery opened fine but at my (last cast lad) section of gallery it said "no thumbnail" where there definately was previously one and when I try to open the link it just shows "album empty" however at the top of the page there is a link to "your album" which opens my album and shows me its contents but I cant seem to find how to add a thumbnail which presumable will allow the album to becom visible on the gallery??????
Any help very much appreciated, im sure its probable something pretty simple which im completely missing!
It's all about the fishing
last cast lad
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 40 times

Re: gallery problems

Postby last cast lad » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am

Hi just found and overcame problem :oops: :oops: :oops: , Don't even ask what the problem was :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
It's all about the fishing
last cast lad
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 40 times

Re: gallery problems

Postby princeharr13 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:28 pm

I can create the album just fine however, it will only let me put 10 pictures into the album no matter how many I select. Are there some settings that I need to change in Bridge? or is that just the way it is ?
princeharr13

Return to Cameras and Photography