help needed

Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:08 pm

can anyone give me any advice, when i take a photo it appears on the screen for a few seconds then returns to normal shooting mode, but when i push the button to look at the photo's it comes up on the screen......unknown format :? and i cant view any of the photo's on the camera, this has never happened before and it has me baffled....

Re: help needed

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Not sure, does it do the same using another memory card? you could try formatting the card in the camera once you have downloaded the pictures to your pc that is, it might help.

Re: help needed

Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 pm

SeanP wrote:Not sure, does it do the same using another memory card? you could try formatting the card in the camera once you have downloaded the pictures to your pc that is, it might help.

i downloaded everything on the memory card to my computer, but no program would open them :shock: all i got was..." unable to open files"... tyred everything but no joy, as for the camera i took it to a shop this morning to see if i could get it sorted out. the guy said leave it with me and he would sort it out and call back in an hour or so, i asked him how much it would cost, he said it would be around £30 :shock: :shock: :shock: feck that!!!! and headed off with the camera. called in to a mate who's all in to this type of stuff and showed it to him, he sorted it out in about two minutes :D :D but had to lose everything on the memory card for he said he had to reformat it, plus he showed me what to do if it happens again :P he also told me that the guy in the shop could have done it there and then, and that he was just looking to fleese me out of a few quid :evil: :evil: :evil: so camera back on the road again, happy days :D