Help needed !!!!!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:40 pm

( not sure if this is the right place to post this topic )

i had to flatten my computer because of a removable virus, lost everything i had on my pc. I'm downloading pic's on to my pc from my SAI gallery, they import small, when i try to re size them they are all blurred????. is there anyway that i can get them back to normal size?
the same thing happens when i download some of my pic's from flicker, would be greatfull for advice, cheer's Don....

Re: Help needed !!!!!

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:13 am

Don, when you are in flicker click on your image. On the next page click on the "all sizes" button above your photo then click "download large size" this will be the size of photo you uploaded originally.

Hope this helps

Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

click on the image you want to download and then look up at the top right...it gives a drop down box with 2 sizes, 800x600 being the biggest. right click and save this.
im not sure if there is a way to save the original image
you could use partition magic to create a partition on your hard disk that could be used to store your images and then if you get hit by a virus again that partition would usually remain untouched

Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:41 am

cheer's jonny for that, got them all downloaded their full size 8)

sirfranny...i noticed that setting last night and got them downloaded as well. must look more into that partition magic, it sounds handy. for that virus that got in was a real b*****d no one could get it out not even the guys in the shops, they said they have never seen anything like it. they tryed every program on it but no anti virus program scan could even detect it :shock: so i had to flattened the computer completely, but up and running now 8) 8)

cheers for the help guys it was much appreciated :D