Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Maybe not :? but on fuzzier pictures it can help alot.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:13 pm

my phone doesnt even state if it has mega pixels, good oul motorola w357's, my mums just bought a nokia n-95 im hoping for a swap :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:25 pm

people buy phones with cameras , the day they make cameras with phones will be the turning point for me, dont get me wrong a lot of good pictures are taken on phone cameras that would otherwise never have been taken and have been lost forever but you will not get images off a 2 megapixel phone anywhere as good as a 2 megapixel camera , saying that you can buy a 10mp camera and if you dont read the manual and experiment a bit you will still only take ok pics the beauty of digital cameras is you can take the same pic 20 times with different settings and get one cracker and delete the rest .another drawback with phones is the screen will not display the true pic as its usually not of high enough quality so when you put it on the pc its pot luck if its really good or just ok
anyway what do i know :shock: still learning myself :oops:

Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:42 pm

not sure about that rodge...

i have a digital camera that was 1.3Mp and i have a seimens S65 that was also 1.3Mp, i could take better photos with my phone than i could with the digital camera,

because mobile technology is improving faster than camera technology this also means that the latest lenses are used in the phones and released quicker to keep up with the growing market there is for mobile phones, so it wont be long before there is a mobile out there with 10Mp camera onboard, as it is there are phones with 5Mp..

just did a quick search and found this
http://www.engadget.com/2006/03/09/live ... meraphone/

looks like there is a 10Mp camera phone out there
:shock:

Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:25 am

strange the way it looks like a camera with a phone on the back :lol: :lol: wonder if you can get a hd phone/camera looking at the prices of all the hd cameras and hd camcorders they wont be cheap :!: then again look at the price of 40 inch lcd tv,s two years ago only pubs had them now your granny will buy one if her old telly packs in :lol:

mobile pics..

Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:10 am

one from my samsung, only 2 meg:.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 pm

one i took one morning when fishin in salthill.picture takin on my mobile...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chrisfeeney30 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:57 pm

you were fishing on your mobile :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: how did you manage to stay on it

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 pm

paulocallaghan wrote:you were fishing on your mobile :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: how did you manage to stay on it

haha iv good balance!? there was ment to be a full stop there!

Re: Mobile pics..

Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Nice shot with mobile phone....a mobile with a good camera is worth anything....most of us have cameras but we always have our mobile phone with us.
What did you do for the swan to pose like that !....lol

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:40 pm

i take all my pics on my phone.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:37 am

hey boycie thought you might like this :lol:

Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:35 pm

here's one from my latest phone (HTC TYTN II) 3.0Mp
twas a cold morning

Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm

twas a muddy cod :lol: hole by the looks of it :!:

Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 pm

roger de dodger wrote:twas a muddy cod :lol: hole by the looks of it :!:

it would have been except it was -2*C and the ground was solid

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 pm

them tree,s on the island in the middle have a few of dennis,s breakaway leads hangin on em :lol: :lol: :lol: ping :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 pm

so thats how you you do it MC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the power of prawer :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 pm

more like the hands are stuck to the cup, and the payers didnt work, we both blanked, but at least i managed to out cast him, again :twisted:

Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Jaysus lads, mind ya don't get snagged on the 4 sets that me & century man lost there!! :shock:
Did ya snag any JD's? :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: