No Boat Reports???

Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Where have all the boat reports gone?
Is nobody boat fishing or do you all not want to share your reports anymore?
:( :( :(

Re: No Boat Reports???

Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:58 pm

I stopped posting reports because everybody else did too, I didn't want to be the only one. I always enjoyed reading other peoples reports, so would be happy to get the ball rolling again, if there were a few others.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:03 pm

should see a few more in the coming months hopefully..

Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Just checked, my last one was 2 years ago, and at the end of that report I implored people to start posting reports again.

I'll hopefully get one done this week, and see if we can get it going again.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:13 pm

Yep, I have stopped posting too. There is no doubt that social media sites are hurting the traditional forums.
I do tend to post short reports and pictures on FB....

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:16 am

Heading out today for my first trip of 2019, hopefully out tomorrow as well and will post a report shortly after.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Yep. I'm out on Sunday (at last) for first trip this year. Hope to have something to report!

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 pm

A few of us in SAI SAC were talking over the weekend. Our next club competitions are in November so we may try organise some friendly trips. Maybe Wicklow for Tope and Black Bream, and Kilmore for good mixed fishing. We'll keep you posted.

Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Nobody fishing up North no more as being across the sea and far from home not seen any NI reports in a very long time here which I think is sad. what's going on with that as surely people are fishing ?

Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Most people are still fishing and having some great results,its just so much more difficult to post here now with having to resize picture's to attach them, Facebook and its groups are so much easier to use,instantly share pics and mini reports. I had another little gripe a few years back that took me away from regular boat report posts i used to make here.