Online bait.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:53 am

Hi lads just reading about a few companies in the UK that ship frozen and fresh bait. One is called Baits R us. Has anyone bought from them before? Be interested to see what the quality of the bait would be like after shipping. Thanks

Re: Online bait.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:26 am

Baits r us are a good company good prices too well packaged

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Great cheers for that bud!

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Have used Screeming Reels for duby,they have a good selection of frozen not sure about fresh,next day delivery and perfectly wrapped and boxed ,still 100% frozen and great condition...

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:54 pm

Great il check them out too!

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Just checked out baits R us, 1kg of sandeels has quite the appeal! Or am I mad?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:58 am

Hookersbaits.co.uk gets some good reviews but the postage is expensive for live baits from them

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:14 pm

cky wrote:Hookersbaits.co.uk gets some good reviews but the postage is expensive for live baits from them

Do they post to Cork/ Ireland? I just seen Isle of man or UK in their post. Ive sent them an message

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Not sure of the rates to the South of Ireland but about £20 if posted to the North

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:19 am

cky wrote:Not sure of the rates to the South of Ireland but about £20 if posted to the North

Seems to be the same rate. This must be a recent price as I remember pricing shipping bait from the UK a year ago and it worked out to be cheaper in bulk.