Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Looking for a club? Looking for members? Advertising a competition?
If you are not an established SAI poster your post may have to be approved.

Moderators: donal domeney, Rampent Wreckfish

Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Postby jonnog » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:47 am

Hey guys been on here a while and I’m now officially getting serious with my fishing and I’m currently looking for a club in the general dublin area and info would be greatly appreciated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jonnog
SAI Bait Ball
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 7 times

Advertisement

Re: Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Postby corbyeire » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:47 pm


For this message the author corbyeire has received thanks: 2
jaywalshe (Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:35 pm), mickser (Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:41 am)
User avatar
corbyeire
SAI Megalodon!
 
Posts: 5997
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:47 pm
Location: G g g galway
Has thanked: 1464 times
Have thanks: 471 times

Re: Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Postby daveyboy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:25 pm

if you're interested in boat fishing, have a look at Howth SAC. they have a few boats. They do shore and boat comps and mackerel evenings off the boat too
daveyboy
SAI Hammerhead
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Have thanks: 53 times

Re: Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Postby kstaff » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi Jon,

lots of great clubs to consider, I'll pm you my number to give you some options if that suits?
Blue n White is the new Black!!!
User avatar
kstaff
SAI Megalodon!
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Not on the beach.
Has thanked: 192 times
Have thanks: 284 times

Re: Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Postby jonnog » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 pm

kstaff wrote:Hi Jon,

lots of great clubs to consider, I'll pm you my number to give you some options if that suits?


That sounds great


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jonnog
SAI Bait Ball
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 7 times

Re: Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Postby jonnog » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 pm

daveyboy wrote:if you're interested in boat fishing, have a look at Howth SAC. they have a few boats. They do shore and boat comps and mackerel evenings off the boat too


I was looking at them can’t seem to get in contact with them have u a contact ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jonnog
SAI Bait Ball
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 7 times

Re: Clubs Dublin and surrounding areas

Postby daveyboy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 am

jonnog wrote:
daveyboy wrote:if you're interested in boat fishing, have a look at Howth SAC. they have a few boats. They do shore and boat comps and mackerel evenings off the boat too


I was looking at them can’t seem to get in contact with them have u a contact ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Did you try e-mailing the Secretary?: robertgbyrne@gmail.com

They have meetings at the clubhouse in Howth (It's a big buidling on the west pier) on the second Tuesday of every month at 8.30 pm. The last one was last Tuesday and the next one is Tues 8th May. You could join up there. Hopefully you'll get a hold of the club secretary before then. I think they may have a boat comp on the 1st weekend in May
daveyboy
SAI Hammerhead
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Have thanks: 53 times


Return to Clubs and Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests