merry christmas to the north forum group

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

merry christmas to the north forum group

Postby pookie » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:30 pm

merry christmas lads and a happy new year. talk to you all about a new meet in the new year. thank you for all your help this year and making it easy to start sea angling.

merry christmas
pookie

Postby shockleader50 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:28 pm

Same to you and your's Pookie,and i'd like to extend the greeting to all of the lads ,both North and South.Have been very busy at work recently so not able to get out until the new year.So i'll keep an eye on the meets page to see who's fishing and where.MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
shockleader50
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Drew » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:01 pm

Ok, K2 wishes ya all tight lines for 2005, and a Merry Xmas for 2k4!!! Keep on Castin'!!!

btw thats, Pookie, Ronald, Shockie, Davie Duck, McCormack, Rogan.... etc etc......

North Down is our home, lets prove its not a waste of time!!!

Just spent 5 hours in the Windsor, Bangor, Now officially very, very drunk.... Eeeeheee.
2015 Lure: Pollack, Herring, Whiting, Sand Goby, Poor Cod, Pouting

42 Species to beat 2011 & 2014
Drew
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 101 times

Postby Ronald » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:11 pm

Merry christmas everyone ,hope your all going to try and get out over the xmas period ,as for K2 hope you dont get tormented by crabs cos thats all you'll catch in the windsor :wink: :wink: .
ps sitting in work at the moment thinking of you lot tucking into your turkey dinners !!!! :(
Ronald

xmas

Postby rockyb23 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:52 pm

special hello to ronald from the other end of the country seeing as he's probably the only other forum chap stuck in work today...
rockyb23
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 13 times

Postby dingbat » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:08 pm

Hello Pookie
A very happy new year > May all your troublese be little ones and all your fish be big ones.
I see you have made a lot of angling frienda since we were in contact last and you seem to be getting great enjoyment out of it. Thats what its all about. I an delighted for you.
Dingbat
dingbat
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats