Lure bags

"It was bigger than dad's!" For all you juniors who delight in showing us up from time to time, get your pictures and stories in here. Not forgetting you old fogeys who may have a picture or two kicking around from a bygone year of your first catch......

Moderator: m.b3

Lure bags

Postby wormy24 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 pm

What are peoples prefrences towards lure bags? What you are using? Backpack,slingpack,waist hip/bag? Iv a good selection of hard lures in the large jarvis walker 140 lure boxes and a good few soft plastics. Whats most comfortable and accomadating to y'all while wading? I seem to bring everything i own bar the kitchen sink...just in case. Anyone recommend anything?? Thanks in advance
wormy24
SAI Lug Worm

Have thanks: 17 times

Re: Lure bags

Postby cod chaser » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi I'm using the shimano lure bag & love it. Holds about 20 lures in compartments. There a front pocket for leader clips a scissors etc. There a sling that goes over your shoulder or clips around your waist.i find the best thing Is you can only fit about 20 lures in it all sit in there own compartments perfect.

For this message the author cod chaser has received thanks:
wormy24 (Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:25 pm)
cod chaser
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 93 times

Re: Lure bags

Postby wormy24 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks for the reply cod chaser :D yeah iv got the shimano lure bag already. Its a great bit of kit for travelling light but im looking for something that can carry a spare reel bottle of water and some other bits n bobs. I came across the sakura chest packer and it looks the business!! Anyone one got one?? Would really like to know if you can fit the jarvis walker double sided lure boxes in the front pockets???? Think the lure boxes are 20×17×5 cm( the 140mm version). If anyone could shed some light on it i would really appreciate it :D
wormy24
SAI Lug Worm

Have thanks: 17 times

Return to Young Rods