T900 First casts

At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!

Moderators: Seaniebo, corbyeire

T900 First casts

Postby JPS » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 am

Here's the video of the 4th cast with the rod that I did this morning before work. Really looking forward to using this for the long range Snapper sessions down the coast and around the bay in the coming weeks.

https://youtu.be/SNUgJ9gskMQ

Comments welcome as usual. :D
JPS
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 18 times

Re: T900 First casts

Postby ste c » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Nice casting how do you find the t900?
ste c
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 323 times

Postby JPS » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:16 am

That was the very first time that I have used the rod , as I received it from the UK the evening previous. Sadly the weather has been no good for a follow up session so it will have to wait till this weekend.
From the very short session I am liking it a lot but need to do a few sessions with the different leads and full rig to make a solid judgement.
JPS
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 18 times

Postby Clive O Driscoll » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:16 pm

JPS wrote:That was the very first time that I have used the rod , as I received it from the UK the evening previous. Sadly the weather has been no good for a follow up session so it will have to wait till this weekend.
From the very short session I am liking it a lot but need to do a few sessions with the different leads and full rig to make a solid judgement.

Any feedback on the T900? I realise this post was 2 years ago but I'm thinking about this very Rod and any feedback is Welcome.

Thanks
Clive
Clive O Driscoll
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 40 times

Postby ShaneH » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Clive O Driscoll wrote:
JPS wrote:That was the very first time that I have used the rod , as I received it from the UK the evening previous. Sadly the weather has been no good for a follow up session so it will have to wait till this weekend.

Any feedback on the T900? I realise this post was 2 years ago but I'm thinking about this very Rod and any feedback is Welcome.

Thanks

You have a pm
Sportscast Ireland

For this message the author ShaneH has received thanks:
Clive O Driscoll (Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:32 pm)
ShaneH
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 284 times

Postby Clive O Driscoll » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:32 pm

ShaneH wrote:
Clive O Driscoll wrote:

Thanks

You have a pm

Goodman Shane, see you then mate
Clive
Clive O Driscoll
SAI Bait Ball

Postby Clive O Driscoll » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Just Ordered the T900, I was going the T1000, but a gut feeling led to the 900. Time will tell and Im looking very much forward to receiving it, for anyone interested, I was offered a Tronixpro Envoy Tournament Orbit Multi LHW for an extra 40 Pounds as a Combo, which I took.. Glasgow Angling
Clive
Clive O Driscoll
SAI Bait Ball

Postby Clive O Driscoll » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:37 pm

All I can say from just holding it is - Holy s***, the Quailty is unreal.. A BEAST is right and I'm looking forward to trying her out tomorrow.
Attachments
IMG_6722.jpg
IMG_6721.jpg
IMG_6720.jpg
IMG_6727.jpg
IMG_6716.jpg
Clive
Clive O Driscoll
SAI Bait Ball

Postby ShaneH » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:16 pm

You won't be disappointed man
Sportscast Ireland
ShaneH
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 284 times

Postby Clive O Driscoll » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:06 pm

ShaneH wrote:You won't be disappointed man

Your right Shane, I'm blown away with the Rod, the feel off it is incredible and even though I didn't even get a single bite today, its a Keeper

The Reel on the other hand - not happy at all... I cast it out and it wouldn't click back into gear from free spool, I have no idea why. I am only new to Multi's so I e-mailed them and told them what had happened, took it off and put on my Abu 6500 C3 CT Elite, then the casts were way better, I think that if I delay a little in the forward stoke, then Ill get the Rod to Flex properly , I'm not a Great caster with Beach rods, but I try anyway.

It would be nice when I finally get back to work to have a few Century Rod's, I reckon the Money was well spent. The SGT Tip was amazing to see in action - as the Crabs eat All my bait :roll:
Attachments
IMG_6733.jpg
Clive
Clive O Driscoll
SAI Bait Ball

Return to Tackle Reviews by Sea Anglers