Re: good quality gear

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:04 am

ste c wrote:thanks for that site mate il be ordering off that have you ever got anything off it?

I got my Shimano Technium FD 4000 from here http://sfnfishingstore.com/en/front-dra ... nello.html
for €120 delivered €179 in Dublin. They are nice people to deal with, they put the reel aside for me until i got someone to order it for me as I dont have a credit card.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:58 pm

I'l a complete beginner looking to get involved with primarily beachcasting, some excellent links on here

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:34 am

nicefish wrote:
ste c wrote:thanks for that site mate il be ordering off that have you ever got anything off it?

I got my Shimano Technium FD 4000 from here http://sfnfishingstore.com/en/front-dra ... nello.html
for €120 delivered €179 in Dublin. They are nice people to deal with, they put the reel aside for me until i got someone to order it for me as I dont have a credit card.

with the sale on in SFN i got the Technium the last one :D for €82 delivered they have the 3000 in the technium and the rarenium some deal.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:24 am

Where is that sfn place based mate how much is postage to ire im on the phone been trying to check there looks like more gear be ordered tomorrow

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:32 am

ste c wrote:Where is that sfn place based mate how much is postage to ire im on the phone been trying to check there looks like more gear be ordered tomorrow

Italy €19:99 postage

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:40 am

nicefish wrote:
ste c wrote:Where is that sfn place based mate how much is postage to ire im on the phone been trying to check there looks like more gear be ordered tomorrow

Italy €19:99 postage

Happy days prices are unreal,hopefully that stradic comes back in for 80 odd euro :D

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Prices on that sfn site have went back up to rrp

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:08 pm

ste c wrote:Prices on that sfn site have went back up to rrp

:cry: Ordered my reel on Monday night 10pm arrived at my door 11am Wednesday :) Keep a eye out might do more in January.