IMAX rod Holdall

At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!

Moderators: Seaniebo, corbyeire

IMAX rod Holdall

Postby Conger » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi lads

I am using the extendable salt rod holdall at the moment, but through wear and tear it's time to replace it, to be honest it owes me nothing. Trawling through the web I came across the imax rod Holdall, I am just wondering is or has anyone used this Holdall, and what are the opinions on it. I generally fish with 2 piece rods the largest of which is a 14 footer.
Do I stick to the salt or is the imax worth changing to ????? Any opinions would be great
I tried to upload a photo of the imax but it won't allow me, it's the imax competition holdall that I was thinking of.

Thanks
Speices 2011 : Codling, Whiting, Bass, Flounder, Ray, Dogfish, Turbot

Speices 2012 : codling, Bass (pb), Flounder

Speices 2013 : Codling, thornie, Bass, whiting, coalie, flounder,dogfish,painted ray, Sea trout, Turbot

Species 2014 : Codling, thornie, turbot, flounder

2011 PB List - Ray 7lb
2012 PB List - Bass 11lb
2013 PB List - Painted Ray 10.5lb, 1lb 3b rockling, 10lb Thornback Ray, 1lb Sea Trout
Conger
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 136 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: IMAX rod Holdall

Postby dezzer » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:00 pm

i have found with imax floatation suit and imax rig wallets, that all the zips rusted, if your buying use plenty of grease or Vaseline on zips, good products but why don't they put nylon zips on their products ,personally I don't use their stuff anymore.....

For this message the author dezzer has received thanks:
Conger (Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:09 pm)
dezzer
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 39 times

Return to Tackle Reviews by Sea Anglers