NORWAY JULY 22 TO 29 2014 SPARE SEAT!!

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

NORWAY JULY 22 TO 29 2014 SPARE SEAT!!

Postby Al and Jordan » Wed May 21, 2014 2:59 pm

right lads, I thought i'd just put this out here. one of our group has dropped out of our trip to Norway to furoy in july.
so I need to fill the spot. we had another drop out but gary lowe from Dublin has taken that spot and now I just need to fill the last spot.
we leave Dublin airport on the 22nd and return back to Belfast city airport on the 29th. when we return i'll be dropping gary down to Dublin again that evening so if you need a lift I can get you that far back, or alternatively you can stay at our place in Belfast and get a bus or train back home the next day :P
the price for the trip is working out at
£324.50 for all the flights
2400 Norwegian nok for boats and accommodation at the camp
375 Norwegian nok for the camp shuttle bus to pick us up and drop us back to the airport

and just what ever the groceries and fuel for boats comes to by the end of the week.
the last time it only worked out at about £75 per person for both.

I have past reports up from the camp in the holiday snapper section on the site and if you are interested check out the camp's official website

http://furoyfishingcamp.com/

this will strictly be a first come first served arrangement. I did have a few lads ask me about filling a spot in the past. but if i'm completely honest I've forgotten who it was that asked me :oops: :roll:

i'm back off to Thailand in the morning, so i'll just keep checking my message box while i'm away to see if any one replies.

all the best,
Al.
Al and Jordan
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 415 times

Re: NORWAY JULY 22 TO 29 2014 SPARE SEAT!!

Postby corbyeire » Wed May 21, 2014 3:02 pm

pm chuckaroo - i know he was mad to go there a few months back

For this message the author corbyeire has received thanks:
chuckaroo (Thu May 22, 2014 12:40 am)
corbyeire
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 680 times

Postby Tanglerat » Wed May 21, 2014 4:26 pm

I know a chap who's mad keen to try Norway. I'll tip him off.
Tanglerat

Have thanks: 381 times

Postby Al and Jordan » Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm

cheers lads. I got onto Charlie there brian, but he can't make it.
keep me posted tanglerat :)
Al and Jordan
SAI Megalodon!

Postby Tanglerat » Wed May 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Bit of a bummer for him Al, he's booked on a family holiday to Madeira that week! But he is asking if anyone knows anything about the fishing in Maderia?

Incidentally, I have a contact for boat angling out in Thailand, if you're interested.
Tanglerat

Have thanks: 381 times

Postby Al and Jordan » Thu May 22, 2014 5:09 am

what region is the contact in man?
i'll be travelling around between pattaya, kho chang and Cambodia :P
Al and Jordan
SAI Megalodon!

Postby evan699 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:26 am

Al and Jordan wrote:right lads, I thought i'd just put this out here. one of our group has dropped out of our trip to Norway to furoy in july.
so I need to fill the spot. we had another drop out but gary lowe from Dublin has taken that spot and now I just need to fill the last spot.
we leave Dublin airport on the 22nd and return back to Belfast city airport on the 29th. when we return i'll be dropping gary down to Dublin again that evening so if you need a lift I can get you that far back, or alternatively you can stay at our place in Belfast and get a bus or train back home the next day :P
the price for the trip is working out at
£324.50 for all the flights
2400 Norwegian nok for boats and accommodation at the camp
375 Norwegian nok for the camp shuttle bus to pick us up and drop us back to the airport

and just what ever the groceries and fuel for boats comes to by the end of the week.
the last time it only worked out at about £75 per person for both.

I have past reports up from the camp in the holiday snapper section on the site and if you are interested check out the camp's official website

http://furoyfishingcamp.com/

this will strictly be a first come first served arrangement. I did have a few lads ask me about filling a spot in the past. but if i'm completely honest I've forgotten who it was that asked me :oops: :roll:

i'm back off to Thailand in the morning, so i'll just keep checking my message box while i'm away to see if any one replies.

all the best,
Al.

Is this space still available? If so what type of gear is needed or do you rent it over there?

Species 2014. Whiting, codling, pouting, poor cod, coalie, pollack, Ballan wrasse,
Species 2014: whiting, coalie, pouting, codling, pollack, ballan wrasse, dab, poor cod, mackerel, grey gurnard, conger, ling, cuckoo wrasse, launce, common skate, bass, scad, garfish, blue shark

Species 2015: Ballan wrasse, poor cod, pollack, ling, flounder, turbot, mackerel, whiting, lsd, dab, grey gurnard, pouting, cuckoo wrasse, cod
evan699
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 28 times

Postby lowie69 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:27 am

Hey pal as far as I knw it's still there u bring travel boat n spinning rod and reels with u the couple of shad etc there's a shop over there sells stuff to I don't knw what price is like tho I'm buying all my stuff off alderney angling and a bison rod off eBay
bass PB 10 lb , thornback ray PB 11lb, smooth hound PB 12lb, cod PB 9lb wish list for this year turbot painted ray undulate ray nd gilt head bream

For this message the author lowie69 has received thanks:
Al and Jordan (Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:29 am)
lowie69
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 41 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats