breakaway seat box back rest

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:51 am

anybody any views on the breakaway seat box back rest as thinking of buying 1 cheers :lol:

Re: breakaway seat box back rest

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 am

An essential piece of kit I would highly recommend it...

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 am

thanks saltydog just what i wanted to hear,cheers

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Paul mason of east coat tackle sells them cheaper than any 1

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 pm

especially good for ould lads with wonkey backs :lol: a much more relaxing way to fish with a nice comfy seat :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:33 pm

How much do they cost...?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:41 am

58 95 in henrys thanks for the comments lads tight lines

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 am

IMO their a bit of a rip off with the price for what they are but at the same time they are a a must for anything other than pier fishing where you can fish from the car. Its a one off buy as it will last a lifetime tho.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:04 pm

got the back rest well worth the money henry do it for fifty,thanks henry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:29 am

My wife bought me the beta box and the back rest kit for £60 from Amazon , i think someone had hidden the kit inside the box and forgotten to take it out 8) 8) . I also got the tidy bit for the weights for the inside , which was a bit disappointing as the wires from them are facing upwards and can be a hazard. I found the back rest really usefull on the long walks down to some spots where a free hand is needed. The only thing i have not mastered is the rod sling and box on at the same time , maybe after some practise it will work :D :D

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi have been using the back rest for about 10 years now would be lost without it box on the back two free hands for rods & tripod

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 pm

best bit of kit i have got for a long time well happy with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:04 pm

you wont regret buying it :D

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:11 pm

wudnt go fishing now without it.life saver

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Have one for over 10yrs and i weigh 17 stone still in great nick expensive to buy but lasts unlike all the camping chairs that collapsed under me