Hells bells and warning lights

Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Just looking advice on some decent bells or lights for tips, the usual 50p a bell have started giving me nightmares after hearing them all the time and obv the removing before cast business is a bit annoying.
Thanks Guys

Re: Hells bells and warning lights

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 pm

lidl tip lights are awesome.. think it was £2.50 for a full box of them..

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Take a lot to beat a mk 4 :wink: https://www.veals.co.uk/acatalog/tip-li ... -1018.html

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Halfords do great reflective tape - use this on your rod tip instead of a tip light.
Better than any bell or tip light - IMO.

Hope that helps??

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 pm

i have to agree with shambo excellent tip light

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

I agree with Eric why bother with lights or bells when you can stick on a bit of tape that will last years, Halfords do it but I like the sakuma stuff you can get in most tackle shops...

Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 pm

have a bell in my tackle box, its for ringing when someone is near me using one, the number of people running to there rod ,thinking they have a bite is comical, everyone should carry one, then maybe people will get the message and stop annoying us lot who go for a bit of peace and quiet

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm

I use the Gemini tip tape I think it is great quality and lasts for years. Plus there is no worry about having the tip light or bell torn off when you cast!