Cricket ball practice

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

Cricket ball practice

Postby JPS » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:27 am

Well with the crazy weather we have had over the Christmas break and me being tied up with the family its been a bit difficult to get out for a serious hit out with the leads. Today was a short session down at one of the local parks throwing the ball.

I am still trying to get the timing right both on the backswing and turn to have the ball tracking on the widest ark , the footage shows the flight quite well especially on the higer resolution settings. I am looking forward to doing more in the coming weeks and am feeling good in lead up to the comps in Jan.

http://youtu.be/hbwU5xyDKYE

Comments and feedback welcome as always and i will see if I can get things even better for 2012.

Loving the new camera and the new software but I still have a hell of a lot to learn with it. :D

Hope this helps people see what goes on with the casts better, I will be trying a few other things that hopefully will be even more interesting :mrgreen:

Regards :D
JPS
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 18 times

Return to Casting