Fishing in Galway

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

Fishing in Galway

Postby Flic » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi guys,

I'm still pretty new to the site and newish to the area, and i'm looking for people to go fishing with. I am new to sea fishing in general and would always be up for learning more with some of you guys in the Galway area. I live in Renville Village just down from Oranmore. Been fishing near the sailing club a few times now but have only caught 1 fish and lots of weed.

Please feel free to PM/email me or even phone or text me 0877477642. I don't drive but i'm sure i can arange a lift etc etc

Thanks for reading

Rich
Flic

Re: Fishing in Galway

Postby Mick001 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi Rich
And welcome to the site, there are plenty of lads on here that will get you going including the Galway Bay SAC lads. Check out the below link:

http://galwaybaysac.com/

Mick
Species 2010: Thornback Ray:Codling: 3 Bearded Rockling: Doggie: Common Smoothhound: Flounder: Ballan Wrasse: Starry Smoothhound:Mayo Bass: Sea Trout

Species 2011: Whiting: LSD: 3 Bearded Rockling: Codling: Flounder: Plaice: Turbot: Ballen Wrasse: Bass (EC): Dab: Silver Eel:

Species 2012: Turbot: LSD: Brill: Flounder: Whiting:
Mick001
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 15 times

Re: Fishing in Galway

Postby Flic » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 pm

I don't drive but i am willing to put money towards travel costs etc etc as i know it can be pricey.

Rich
Flic

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats