Dublin Boat Marks

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:18 pm

People:2

Duration:2 days

Tide:plenty of it

Weather:fantastic

Bait:all sorts

Rigs:as above

Results: ling, cod ,lsd, launce, mackerel, Dab, ballan wrasse, pouting, tub gurnard.

Report:made the most of the settled weather over the last couple of days day one we had 7 species on the boat with a few ling up to 5.5lb and cod to 3lb was out for about 11 hours 8) .
day two also 7 species much slower day but only out for about 4.5 hours great to be out all the same :D 9 species in total over the two days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Dublin Boat Marks

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:09 pm

well done john but ive never seen more battered looking fish,,,were they lying there for a while before you got a picture. :mrgreen:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:14 pm

They were gutted and put in the cooler box for a while before pics :wink: had to wait for a quiet period before the camera came out :mrgreen:
and they were battered and deep fried :D

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:33 pm

nice going john ,its good to see a few fish around .thats a good size
ling for the eastcoast 8)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Glad to see you got out John Ling in batter very tasty :) i was out yesterday with Willie for the first time in two months and it was great to be back out on the water..and catching

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Some nice fish there john boy id say its great having a boat this time of year when the weather is nice and the fish are biting!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am

Well done great fishing. Great to see bigger ling showing up on the east coast. I would love to know the general area you were fishing if ya dont mind sending a pm

regards

mick

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:41 am

mitch wrote:nice going john ,its good to see a few fish around .thats a good size
ling for the eastcoast 8)

thanks gerry, there was a good few around last year so hopefully this year will be good :wink:
Tony Fella wrote:Glad to see you got out John Ling in batter very tasty :) i was out yesterday with Willie for the first time in two months and it was great to be back out on the water..and catching

the ling went down a treat tony :wink: i know how ya feel it was about 4 weeks since i was out :?
Trojan wrote:Some nice fish there john boy id say its great having a boat this time of year when the weather is nice and the fish are biting!

it's great to have a boat any time of the year robbie :wink: :lol:
Last edited by JOHN1 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 am

Some fine eating there on them, those dabs look a fine size 8)

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Good man John .Great fishing

And unlike Mickeyfish I would like the exact GPS coordiantes..

Our two day comp in Cahore blown out at wkend which was a real sickener ..Was hoping for the usial big tope huss and ray but such is life .

See you around.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 pm

FRANK1 wrote:Good man John .Great fishing

And unlike Mickeyfish I would like the exact GPS coordiantes..

Our two day comp in Cahore blown out at wkend which was a real sickener ..Was hoping for the usial big tope huss and ray but such is life .

See you around.

yep i heard it was a blow out down that way :?
and ronan you should know me better than that, if i gave you them coords id have to KILL ya :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:20 pm

No SIGNS on them marks so..?

Have ypou tried for macks at all ?

We tried mouth of dlaoire on night wk before last and 1 mack 1 launce and a handful of whitings

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Had a few macks to day, 2 dozen if you want the fine detail 8) :lol: will put up a report tomorrow :wink:

you got a pm ronan:wink: