Video 13' TTR and I : - )

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

Video 13' TTR and I : - )

Postby JPS » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Well got out after work and had a few hits with the new TTR . I was trying out a few things as i come to grips with the new rod and how she performs with the various weights. The video shows me hitting 150, 125 and 100 gram sinkers as well as me also hitting the deck when I turned too fast. :oops: :oops:
The shorter overall length is an absolute pleasure for me and I can really get the rod moving as well as the lead :mrgreen:
It was good to get the video out once again and highlighted the benefit when training, in the shots I can clearly see that I am hitting the rod too much with the right and even though I have had good initial position with the left I am not getting the left arm pull correct.

Looking forward to the next training session tomorrow with the new girl :D :D :D

Feedback and sugestions very much welcome

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZaS_x8SVPuE
JPS
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 18 times

Re: Video 13' TTR and I : - )

Postby carpets » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Great stuff there boss you will be a while reeling that one back in by the look of it :lol:
BANNANAS IN PYJAMAS ARE COMING DOWN THE STAIRS
carpets
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby AG » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:05 am

i think the shorter this rod the worse it will be ? why i say this is because it doesnt stay bent for very long . i also noticed this with lees cast the rod is moving so fast that it hardly bends , one way to see this is if your distance drops the faster you hit it ?
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex

Have thanks: 45 times

Postby JPS » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm

I will be giving the rod a good workout today and will try and slow the rotation a bit :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JPS
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 18 times

Return to Casting