S.C.I Results 26/07/09

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 pm

1st session on the new venue and already a new club 150g record-
Well done charlie top wanging :wink:
the wind spend half the time gusting across the court which didnt help, a great days crack too cheers lads.

Andrew----150g/276.79 CR
Cracko----150g/255.13
Paddy-----150g/243.87 125g/245.40
Lee-------150g/218.72
Brendan---150g/199.36
Jimmy-----150g/167.86

distance in yards 8) 8) 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: S.C.I Results 26/07/09

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Well done lads!! Andrew 276.79 your a bit of a black horse sore back and all that 8)

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm

good to hear the new venue got christened with a great cast

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 am

276, savage andrew well done you must have been in the ditch

Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 am

well done lads

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 am

Nice casting lads

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 am

I had the pleasure of putting my Ian Golds "International Match" through its paces for the 2nd time on court yesterday and managed to hit some casts just a few metres short of my 150G PB, it even bettered my few previous few casts on my fav Zzipy Full-Tournament by an extra metre and thats where is stayed for the day.
It delivered the goods with out any fuss and really is a joy to use, being very light/user friendly and deceptivly powerfull considering its diameter, a nice progressive action from a medium to firm butt section to a quite fine and responsive tip, it felt very well balanced with my P-Tech-6500 placed 8-inches up the butt.
A nice slow in fast out approach helped it load up nice and early in the cast and the hit locked it up solid before fireing it skywards and recovering at lightining speed.
I had a few more casts with the 125g which it felt even sharper on but with the change of wind onto the side it was just killing the casts by that stage but it still managed to put the lead over 240yds quite a few times, i will deff have it out again and try push it some more.
This rod is easily on a par with any of the top end match rods on offer today and at a fraction of the cost and IMO you couldnt go wrong, for anyone out there in the market for a new clean to mixed ground rod i cant recomend it highly enough. My rating 11/10 8)

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 am

well done lads, especially andrew, sexual stuff really , 270 yards isnt possible :shock:

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 pm

eric wrote:well done lads, especially andrew, sexual stuff really , 270 yards isnt possible :shock:

Oh Oh,,, i think eric is after some man love,,, again!!!

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:44 pm

oh yeah, andrew can wang me any day, giggity! :wink:

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 pm

eric wrote:oh yeah, andrew can wang me any day, giggity! :wink:

oh no :shock: crew sluts :shock:

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm

AG wrote:
eric wrote:oh yeah, andrew can wang me any day, giggity! :wink:

oh no :shock: crew sluts :shock:

if you cant beat em love em

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Great indepth report on the Ian Golds there Paddy ( Dr Carbon) however you didn't mention the 1 main important thing!

It's Black and Silver and looks Beautiful!!! :D Get your priorities right!! :D

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Colossal cast sir. well done sir

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Ok ok ok...
Its also a cracking looking rod, a black blank whipped in black and tiped with silver, chrome alconites, with added hand grips on the bottom of the tip and top of the butt for easy take apart, the butt shrinked tubbed in japanese rubber,
and wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
it comes in its own top quality Ian Golds velcro bag.
Now will that keep you happy staffo. :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 pm

All's well in the world again!! :D

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm

paddyc wrote:I had the pleasure of putting my Ian Golds "International Match" through its paces for the 2nd time on court yesterday and managed to hit some casts just a few metres short of my 150G PB, it even bettered my few previous few casts on my fav Zzipy Full-Tournament by an extra metre and thats where is stayed for the day.
It delivered the goods with out any fuss and really is a joy to use, being very light/user friendly and deceptivly powerfull considering its diameter, a nice progressive action from a medium to firm butt section to a quite fine and responsive tip, it felt very well balanced with my P-Tech-6500 placed 8-inches up the butt.
A nice slow in fast out approach helped it load up nice and early in the cast and the hit locked it up solid before fireing it skywards and recovering at lightining speed.
I had a few more casts with the 125g which it felt even sharper on but with the change of wind onto the side it was just killing the casts by that stage but it still managed to put the lead over 240yds quite a few times, i will deff have it out again and try push it some more.
This rod is easily on a par with any of the top end match rods on offer today and at a fraction of the cost and IMO you couldnt go wrong, for anyone out there in the market for a new clean to mixed ground rod i cant recomend it highly enough. My rating 11/10 8)

Yes paddy i have to agree with you there on the Ian golds international match , i had a ging of the multi version last week, now its a long time since i cast a multi in vengeance but boy what a rod at no time did i feel i was struggling or feel over powered by the rod it was just so smooth and great recovery.
I did not measure the casts but judging by the line level it went a long way, it amazed me how slim and light the rod is and yet have so much power.
I think these rods will match and better all of the top rods out there at the moment and there is a rod in the range for every type of fishing and casting from spinning to rough ground fishing.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:19 pm

paul mason wrote:
paddyc wrote:I had the pleasure of putting my Ian Golds "International Match" through its paces for the 2nd time on court yesterday and managed to hit some casts just a few metres short of my 150G PB, it even bettered my few previous few casts on my fav Zzipy Full-Tournament by an extra metre and thats where is stayed for the day.

Yes paddy i have to agree with you there on the Ian golds international match , i had a ging of the multi version last week, now its a long time since i cast a multi in vengeance but boy what a rod at no time did i feel i was struggling or feel over powered by the rod it was just so smooth and great recovery.
I did not measure the casts but judging by the line level it went a long way, it amazed me how slim and light the rod is and yet have so much power.
I think these rods will match and better all of the top rods out there at the moment and there is a rod in the range for every type of fishing and casting from spinning to rough ground fishing.

have to say the lads are 100% they perform great my favorite is the extractor what a sweet rod to cast 8)

Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 am

i hear rumors they snap if you slam the car boot on em ,cant anyone make a decent rod these days :twisted:

Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 am

roger de dodger wrote:i hear rumors they snap if you slam the car boot on em ,cant anyone make a decent rod these days :twisted:
I also heard a rumour that they are going to make unbreakable rods just for you rodger and coated in car boot repellent :roll: , can't wait to see this one should be a gas. :lol: