zziplex sst

A forum to discuss casting techniques and events. For the angler wishing to increase his distance and the tournament caster.

Moderators: paddyc, kstaff

zziplex sst

Postby zziplex » Sun May 17, 2009 7:46 pm

lads i fish with the sst for a couple of years now i find it a powerful but very manageable rod for mixed to rough ground fishing bite detection is also good i would be interested to hear the views of the casting lads on this rod thanks
zziplex
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 12 times

Re: zziplex sst

Postby paddyc » Sun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Never cast one or seen one in the flesh, but from what i 've heard its quite through actioned with a fast action and are plenty powerful,
Cast-Monkey :-)
-----------------------------
SPORTSCAST IRELAND
paddyc
Casting Tart

Have thanks: 179 times

Postby AG » Mon May 18, 2009 9:33 am

[quote="paddyc"]Never cast one or seen one in the flesh, shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: no way :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :?: :?: and its made of carbon :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and powertex :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
AG
Need your account moneys for new Zziplex

Have thanks: 45 times

Postby paddyc » Mon May 18, 2009 12:58 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:
Cast-Monkey :-)
-----------------------------
SPORTSCAST IRELAND
paddyc
Casting Tart

Have thanks: 179 times

Postby zziplex » Mon May 18, 2009 6:21 pm

lads im not surprised to the replies as i fish matches all over munster and beyond and from talking to lads on the beaches not many have seen one its a great rod when fishing during winter months when you need a rod that wont fold under strain from kelp etc plus bite detection is good tip sits well in tide
zziplex
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 12 times

Return to Casting