November

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm

from bass to bonefish, barracudas, sharks, jacks, mahi mahi ..........see www.probassfisher.com

Re: November

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:56 pm

looks like you had a crackin week out there jim. class pics too.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Jim,, great pics and you have describe it so well, what I would give to hook one of those "ghosts of the flats" (watching to much of it on the internet :lol: ...... I'm eagerly awaiting your next entry

Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 am

Hi guys - I'm still today trying to get my head around a lot of stuff thats going on and trying to stop thinking about the fishing. Having abandoned the family for nearly 14 days there's a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks for the compliments too - keep an eye on the blog over the next few days for the photos of shark, cudas, and more bonefish ALL taken on the fly.......having attended the tropical SWFF school and the 6 days at the lodge I learned soo much from many people - some of which I can use here in Ireland.

I will also be hosting groups next winter into Andros South for more of the same

I can only say if you have the means to save some money even if it takes a while, get out there and DO THIS FISHING just the once!