1. Tie in two white hackle feathers towards the tail of the hook. Try keep them a similar length to the size of the hook.
2. Take some white bucktail a similiar length to the feathers and secure on the the hook with some loose turns then press downon top of the hook shank and it will spread the bucktail around the shank.
3. Repeat step 2 buliding towards the eye of the hook. Using some green/blue (or whatever colour you want).
4. Tie in some flash on the top of the fly and repeat step 2 one last time.
5. Build a neat head and tie off.
6. Add some eyes as it can create a target for the predatory fish. Secure with some glue as well as they come off easily enough.
Last edited by jack01986 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.