Mullet Bread fly or Bait.?

Probably the fastest growing arm of the sport, here is a forum dedicated to the art. Beginners like myself welcome.

Moderators: Tanglerat, lumpy

Mullet Bread fly or Bait.?

Postby birdseye » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Came across this site today and think it is worth a look, http://www.advanced pole fishing .com. :arrow: : Massella magic bread: 8) Should appeal to all mullet anglers.
Specimens come and go but the passion is for ever.
birdseye
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 22 times

Re: Mullet Bread fly or Bait.?

Postby dan » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 pm

is it that rubber bread i tried it last year but didnt get a bite, rubber maggot and 2 live ones i think would work on the fly rod, i had one on this last year but it was on the float.
Lure caught Fish 2014- Pollack, Coalie, Pouting, Poor Cod, Dab, Cod, Whiting, Flounder, Plaice, Bass, SeaTrout, Grey Gurnard, Scad, SandSmelt, Red Gurnard, Launce, Lesser Sandeel, Rock Goby, Black Goby, Shanny, Mackerel, Herring, Dragonet, Ballan Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, GoldSinney Wrasse, Lesser Weaver, Butterfish, Perch, Pike

Fly Caught Fish 2014- Pollack, Coalie, Whiting, Mackerel, Sea Trout, Brown Trout, Perch, Roach

Biggest Fish of 2014-15lb Conger Eel

Total Species 2014-39 Sea
9 FW
dan
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Mullet Bread fly or Bait.?

Postby birdseye » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi Dan.
I havent used this bread just seen the promotional video and thought it looked good and was passing on the info. :) States the bread is natural and treated will not go stale .Would like feed back if any one has used it? :? Regards, tight lines. birdseye.
Specimens come and go but the passion is for ever.
birdseye
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 22 times

Return to Saltwater Fly Fishing