Tue May 30, 2006 9:30 pm

merv147 wrote:Right to let every one no the truth for about the past month to 6 weeks I have been fishing with biglaim we had been out about 3 times fishing. And to tell the truth I got on well with him. The other guy I fished with before who I went fishing with a lot maybe 3-4 days a week I will not say his name but I was fishing with him for maybe 2-3 months then I was told that he was a d**g dealer buy a guy I asked him and he told me that he dos some d**g dealing so I fished the rest of the day and went home the next day he called me and I told him I was not going fishing with him any more. I am not in to drugs and it wrecks people’s lives and I want nothing to do with him. Then it was another 2 months till Liam got his new car and I went out fishing with him and we started fishing like at the top last week Liam and his friend went out fishing and some one told him to stop fishing with me or they will put his windows in ok now it was either the d**g dealer or the guy that told me I know that he is in the paramitrlays what ones I don’t know but I hate this s*** i want it to stop I want to live my life in peace if I get a chance and fish were and when I want to

Thanks for clarifying the situation, you're reaction is understandable but it's a big coastline out there, no need to give it all up because of some scumbags. Drug Dealers ruin peoples lives. :x :evil:

Tue May 30, 2006 9:40 pm

Yea merv get to the meet next week meet some decent buddies i can guarntee theres know d**g dealers there.....you and bigliam should join us....comon givve the sport you love another chance :idea: :idea:

Excellent!

Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm

Welcome back Merv.

That's the spirit.

John D

Wed May 31, 2006 3:33 am

Indeed, welcome back Merv

Keep the chin up.

Lee

Wed May 31, 2006 7:02 am

Glad to see things are now starting to look up Merv Just get out there and fish. :lol:

P.S I haven't come across any dealers on this forum but Drew would on occasion would carry a lot of Coke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 31, 2006 7:16 am

Jonny wrote:P.S I haven't come across any dealers on this forum but Drew would on occasion would carry a lot of Coke

Do you not mean that on a rare occasion Drew is not carrying alot of coke??? :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

Lee

Wed May 31, 2006 7:34 am

Alright merv. Dont let these sh*theads put you off.

Wed May 31, 2006 11:00 am

Couldn't have put it better myself Sean!

Wed May 31, 2006 11:44 am

Hi Merv,

just a note of support to say hope it all works out and that the brainless morons intimidating decent PEOPLE in this world get the reality check they deserve!!!

Wed May 31, 2006 12:04 pm

Go Merv!!! 8) Good to have you back on board. As I said in an earlier post, anytime you fancy a day out with a good bunch of lads, and that includes you GG :shock: your more than welcome, just give any of us an email and I'm sure we can come to some arrangement :lol:

As said Good to have you back on board

Wed May 31, 2006 10:43 pm

i just would like to thank every one on the forum for there soruport i am going to contune fishing for hopefully a long long time they will have to put a bullet in me to stop me and even then i will go in the ground with my rod in my hand thank you all and i hope to meet up with you all very soon tight lines merv

Wed May 31, 2006 10:58 pm

good to hear merv!!!did you get my pm ok?

Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:41 pm

Don't know u merve but welcome back.
But what a great example of the friendly community created here this thread is. Nice to see! 8) 8)

col

Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:11 pm

yea i did bigphil thanks i sent him a pm asking about the club in larne

Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:05 pm

i'm glad things have been sorted out merv. :D :D :D

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:49 pm

dont no ya merv hope ya keep fishin cant comment on what your last posts have been about but personally i think if fishing was getting to me as much as it appears to be getting to yourself i wouldnt be annoyed with the hassle please forward the names of anyone who is putting you off fishing and i shall most gladly act as a mediator to see what the problem is and i will more than happily approach any paramilitary organization to address the situation rregarding yourself and indeed any angler who puts money into the economy by way of angling i have been following this site since more and less the start and would certainly agree that to air any religous or political veiw is absolultley out of order and furthmore that if any person using a site like this should report to the appropriate authorities any potential illegal actions including drugs or drug dealings
i agree with an earlier post from donal, that i travel lenght and broadth of the coast throughout ireland and have never encounted a problem in fact on the contrary i have been made more than welcome were ever i travel and have made many valued friends and contacts all over the country i have no problem standing for any national anthem at the end of the night when we have all been sitting gettin drunk together and apart from that ive yet to have a fish say to me are you a prod or cath or chose a green bait or a blue bait so come on mate end this now and go and catch a fish :roll: