possible new mark Clew Bay

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

possible new mark Clew Bay

Postby kieran » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi all

For anyone who is interested, I've found an interesting looking spot in inner Clew Bay that gives access to deep water and through which a massive amount of water has to flow to cover several sheltered bays. Its a bit of a trek from the nearest road, along the road, but not repeat not over sandbar or similar. I've absolutely no idea what to expect there, could be a complete bust, could be brilliant, you don't know until you try. Looking to fish it on a coming tide after work some evening if anyone's game...

You can post here or drop me a PM.

Kieran

For this message the author kieran has received thanks:
seank (Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 pm)
kieran
Site Admin/Owner

Have thanks: 445 times
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: possible new mark Clew Bay

Postby seank » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:46 pm

kieran wrote:Hi all

For anyone who is interested, I've found an interesting looking spot in inner Clew Bay that gives access to deep water and through which a massive amount of water has to flow to cover several sheltered bays. Its a bit of a trek from the nearest road, along the road, but not repeat not over sandbar or similar. I've absolutely no idea what to expect there, could be a complete bust, could be brilliant, you don't know until you try. Looking to fish it on a coming tide after work some evening if anyone's game...

You can post here or drop me a PM.

Kieran

This sounds right down my alley ;)
Target for 2017: Tope, Bass, Specimen shore pollack, Specimen Sea trout, Turbot over 30cm, common skate
seank
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 65 times

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats