Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:26 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

we might be but your returning in the black one 8) 8)

Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 am

The big black one covered in dents :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:45 am

Lee337 wrote:The big black one covered in dents :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

dunno bout you ...the only thing I dent is oil rigs :D

Andy

Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:59 am

Do any of you ever put a hook in the water. Or do you just split skulls :? P.S. suppose this means I,m gonna get a visit from one of your heavie,s. From what I heard more than a few of you fit that shoe. :lol: :lol: geo.

Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:55 pm

it was actually a glass slipper?and a few of us lightley made up boys take exception to that remark.!!!!!!myself included.

Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:36 pm

:shock: Saying Nothing :shock:

Just kiddin mate :lol:

Lee

Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:39 pm

beachcaster wrote:it was actually a glass slipper?and a few of us lightley made up boys take exception to that remark.!!!!!!myself included.

Lightly made up ?? did'nt notice you wearing make up before mate :D

Andy

Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:49 pm

made up as in build.alough the mascara is a nice touch.

Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:51 pm

Who says we all take LSD and do the Casting in DRAG!?!?!?

Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm

dont knock it till you have tried it !thats what i say!!!

Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:00 pm

K2 Xtreme wrote:Who says we all take LSD and do the Casting in DRAG!?!?!?

Drew is only suggesting that to save himself having to get changed! :lol: :shock:

Lee

Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:04 pm

Sounds like we need to shift this event to the Kremlin on Donegall St. Belfast :shock: :shock:

I'm starting to have second thoughts....

GG

Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:44 pm

Lee337 wrote:
K2 Xtreme wrote:Who says we all take LSD and do the Casting in DRAG!?!?!?

Drew is only suggesting that to save himself having to get changed! :lol: :shock:

Lee

**Gayest Voice Possible** "Oh Shush You... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :shock:

Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:54 pm

I crashed into a gay guy earlier on he seen my rods in the carand started talking about fishing...wonder what he was really thinking about :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:15 am

hairyconger wrote:I crashed into a gay guy earlier on he seen my rods in the carand started talking about fishing...wonder what he was really thinking about :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

probably the same as anyone else would be thinking" you f****** t*** look what youve done to my motor :twisted: "

Andy

Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:29 am

b0ogaloo wrote:
hairyconger wrote:I crashed into a gay guy earlier on he seen my rods in the carand started talking about fishing...wonder what he was really thinking about :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

probably the same as anyone else would be thinking" you f****** t*** look what youve done to my motor :twisted: "

Andy

LOL! :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:03 am

guys we dont want everyone thinking this is a gay rally its a casting school,but there may be a few gay guys who attend and if you give me a kiss i will tell you there names!!!!!sweetness. :shock: :wink:
Last edited by beachcaster on Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:30 am

On,ly to glad to have helped you guys to come out of the closet. :P My work here is done.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:52 am

I crashed into a gay guy earlier on

I hope you didn't rear-end him :roll:

Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:55 am

JGF wrote:
I crashed into a gay guy earlier on

I hope you didn't rear-end him :roll:

It was just a gentle knock to the bottom :shock: