Switch to full style
Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...
Topic locked

conger trip

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Me +2 people avidly fish for conger all year round from rock/pier marks, with specimens getting more rare these days due to foreign and inexperienced anglers catching them were thinking on heading out for a boat trip for some real congering.

Was thinking maybe arrange something with members on here ? I could pull together 4 names and we would need 8/10 for a boat and would rather head out with a few guys I can have a bit of banter with before during and afterwards than just book my space and show up with 9 other random people.

Dates wise we are open to offers because we only need to give work 1 weeks notice to change shifts and what not , I've been mailing several charters around redbay Antrim and Donegal areas and they seem upto the task should we get the numbers...

Re: conger trip

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:15 pm

If you are going out of Antrim i would be up for a jaunt, Donegal would be a bit far for me

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Have you heard of predator charters out of red bay ?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:49 pm

yes......yes i have....

Thu May 22, 2014 1:09 pm

I am up around donegal the week of 9/6 and the week of 21/7.

Thu May 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Me and the bro would be well up for it, we live county Antrim so let us know where and when :)

Tue May 27, 2014 10:30 am

That sounds good Marco we will get a bash at the rays ay fahan and try leenan again next time your around sure

Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Great stuff, looking forward to it.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:39 am

let me know when you plan to head out I'd be interested in joining
Topic locked