Re: leenan beach Donegal 11th may

Thu May 09, 2013 3:20 pm

fishermannum1 wrote:
weedave wrote:
fishermannum1 wrote:low water will be at 2pm, so fishing from 12 to 7pm
good luck everyone :D :D

is that set in stone or is it ok to turn up in between times?

dave

come at anytime Dave, people will be fishing before 12 and after 7
but the fish that wins has to be got between 12 an' 7pm
hope to see you there :)

cool cheers.

pressures on now - heres me thinking this was a cross boarder relation builder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but its really about bragging rights 8) , i can work with that ok :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds like some fun is to be had at this meet.

dave

Sun May 12, 2013 5:45 pm

well guys it was a poor day at the turbot hunt in lenan, when we got there it was blowing a mad gale, with the wind blowing right into our faces, but hail wind and rain was not stopping me and tom, so we hit the beach and got set up. there were five others that landed there but were put off with the weather condishions, so when me and tom were setting up on the beach they left. so we just braved the weather and got stuck into our fishing, a few hours later mc landed down got himself set up and joined in with us.
mc....4 turbo' 3 flounder 2 plaice
Tom.... 3 turbo' 1 flounder
me.... 9 turbo' 1 plaice 3 flounder

there may have only been us on the beach but we still enjoyed the fishing dispite the weather, and as always the banter an' crack was 90 :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 12, 2013 5:49 pm

few more pic's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 am

Well done on getting a few fish ,i was fishing Ards pier and ended up with a small flounder and a crab on the same bait , the weather was not great over the weekend.

Wed May 15, 2013 1:09 am

hats off lads for making the effort!
i was planning to leave co.antrim and make the 2hour drive but the weather forecast made the decision easy for me not to go. really didnt like the idea of it or think it would be worth it for me
fair play. hopefully i will make the next one