Dublin,Wicklow,Wexford, saturday 14th

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

Dublin,Wicklow,Wexford, saturday 14th

Postby Sparkie » Tue May 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Anyone fancy going out for a session on the bass or the hounds. Was thinking off going late in the afternoon and fishing till late.

Dont mind where just aslong as its not ennareiley for a nite off doggy bashing. I think after my last 3-4 sessions there off catching 20+ dogs each session I need find a new spot, or a spot where i'm not just on the dogs.

I'm open to suggestions and i'm willing to travel/drive to any spot to avoid the dogs.
Species 2011:coalie,whiting, 5bearded rockling,shore rockling, doggie, pollock,flounder,codling,dab,smoothhound,sea scorpion,ballan wrasse,Tope, tub gurnard, gray gurnard,plaice,bass,Bullhuss,cod

Species 2012:coalie,doggie,codling,shore and 5bearded rockling,3bearded rockling,pouting,whiting,wrasse,bass,plaice,flounder,dab,smoothhound,hiss,tope,cod,tub and gray gurnard,Pollack

Species 2013:Double figure smoothy off the beach,doggie,gray gurnard,codling,goalie,flounder,plaice,whiting,tope. Double figure huss off the beach,dab, bass,pouting,silver eel.
Sparkie
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 16 times

Re: Dublin,Wicklow,Wexford, saturday 14th

Postby Sparkie » Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Looks like it's a solo session for myself then.
Species 2011:coalie,whiting, 5bearded rockling,shore rockling, doggie, pollock,flounder,codling,dab,smoothhound,sea scorpion,ballan wrasse,Tope, tub gurnard, gray gurnard,plaice,bass,Bullhuss,cod

Species 2012:coalie,doggie,codling,shore and 5bearded rockling,3bearded rockling,pouting,whiting,wrasse,bass,plaice,flounder,dab,smoothhound,hiss,tope,cod,tub and gray gurnard,Pollack

Species 2013:Double figure smoothy off the beach,doggie,gray gurnard,codling,goalie,flounder,plaice,whiting,tope. Double figure huss off the beach,dab, bass,pouting,silver eel.
Sparkie
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 16 times

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats