charter on April 3 ( sunday )

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Our monthly charter takes place on Sunday April 3. From Reen pier nr Union Hall, West Cork. This is with Colin Barnes, Aboard 'Holly Joe'. The cost is 55 euro in advance, this is refundable in the case of a cancelled trip. As usual i am offering two places to members of S.A.I.

Re: charter on April 3 ( sunday )

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:59 am

Hi fionn. I'll take a place if that's alright. I've got armor plated ling traces coming out my ears i've tied so many so i'll be ready this time. :D

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

right you are Evan, when you get you €55 in to us your name will go down. i shall remember to pack plenty of taces this time too.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 am

bait all wrote:right you are Evan, when you get you €55 in to us your name will go down. i shall remember to pack plenty of taces this time too.

I'll drop it down during the week. Cheers

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 pm

I was looking through photos of past charters aboard 'Holly Joe' and was reminded of this whapping whiteing. We still have 2 places for Sunday April 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm

My P.B Hake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Homeward bound

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Looking forward to this

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Well fishin is fishin, and you can get off days, the old saying ' wind from the East, fishing the least. Wind from the West fishing the best ' so lets hope for light westerly s. but one thing i know, if you hit it right ' Holly Joe ' and Collin Barnes can produce fantastic sport.