Got a spare seat available on a boat...
Topic locked

Re: The return of North V South June 25th Leenan Beach, Donegal

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm

ive bee there thoo :D :D

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:41 pm

zud25 wrote:ive bee there thoo :D :D

and i'll be in there every second week starting the 30th april :shock: (lucky me) :twisted:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:
zud25 wrote:ive bee there thoo :D :D

and i'll be in there every second week starting the 30th april :shock: (lucky me) :twisted:

isnt work a bitch :twisted:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Well Pete who will you be fishing for, North or South? If I see any bobble hats on Port Ban I might bring the coffee and biccies down. The ray fishing won't be much of a secret anymore. They could do with a good culling, to many of the damned things in the Swilly.

Fri May 20, 2011 6:27 pm

i think ill be on for this one,,,,,,,just as its a friendly one,,,probably will have tex and taz to come aswell,,,the 3 muskateers :mrgreen:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:40 am

provided my father is doing well both me and the wee man will be up for a day or 2 :D

Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm there, looking forward to it guys.

Thu May 26, 2011 10:11 am

is 50 hook flappers allowed :roll: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 10:47 am

Can't make this lads..enjoy..

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:02 pm

whats the story lads is this still going ahead and it's getting close to the date

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 pm

i'll be there :D

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:42 pm

dawsey's coming up with us. 100% on for it 8) 8)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Afraid I'm pulling out :( Work contract is up this month so need to watch pennies just in case. Club comp on sat at Faughn so really would have needed to fork out for accomodation too to attend both. My wallet cried.

Good luck and tight lines!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:31 am

i'll be there but the wife is out on a hen night so i have to pass on the party, family duties but look on the bright side i am going fishing :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Right lads, many apologies for the lack of posting etc recently, some family/work stuff has intervened unfortunately. However, given there seems to be a few bodies genuinely interested in turning up, happy days, Ill be there with Pete McGroary. Suggest we meet at the beach car park at 11-1130 and fish from 12-5. Its a friendly fixture, more about the banter than anything else so would suggest we all throw a few bob in a hat for the lifeboat and leave the winner take away the bragging rights for the day. Hope to meet a few of you there tomorrow and again, many apologies for the complete lack of preparation on this!!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 pm

good stuff. got talking to drew and he and 3 of the co down lads will not be up until later on in the afternoon due to work committments. myself jordan and dawsey will be up for noon :P i think some of the lads are just arriving in as and when they can. mabey not gonna make it until the evening. but just good to meet up and put names to faces :P
Topic locked