Switch to full style
Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...
Topic locked

Re: The return of North V South June 25th Leenan Beach, Donegal

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Steer away from the chip vans in favour of the chip shops and you'll be grand. I dont know anyone whos eaten out of that poxy van that hasn't lived to regret it!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm

petekd wrote:Steer away from the chip vans in favour of the chip shops and you'll be grand. I dont know anyone whos eaten out of that poxy van that hasn't lived to regret it!

what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.. but avoid that van at all costs!! I have memories of certain people being very green the next morning after that!! :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

That wouldnt be the first time buddies of mine have been afflicted from that thing, and I wouldnt be a regular visitor up there either....

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

I'm definitely there... Might bring Dan too...

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Been a month without much talk on this :P B+B in Buncrana two nights? B+B in Buncrana 1 night prior to catching fish? Camping?

(Bit early I know)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:06 am

I'm dead excited for this one!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:55 pm

me and the wee man will be up. so it will be 3 days of camping and fishing for us. some great rock marks up there too :wink: :D :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Me and Dylan will be there also,We live fairly close by but might camp over for the craic
Might even have a few prizes for the competition also

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

might run a book on this one, need to sort out the odd's on everyone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm odds on favourite then? :wink:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 pm

We all know Jordan will win lol. Unless Al grounds him for the weekend :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: he's been told that seven hook flappers are strictly prohibited :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: i think he still has that rig somewhere in a wallet in his bedroom :roll: :roll: the famous 1000 mile trip turbot rig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 am

might not be able to make this, the band have a fortnightly residency in Salthill!!! and it coincides with this!! :(

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 am

You miss this, and I'm coming to Salthill, wrapping you in masking tape, giving you a breathing hole, taping you to a skateboard, and DRAGGING YOU TO LEENAN! :evil:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Drew wrote:You miss this, and I'm coming to Salthill, wrapping you in masking tape, giving you a breathing hole, taping you to a skateboard, and DRAGGING YOU TO LEENAN! :evil:

Is that how you pull the ladeis drew.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 am

Ronald wrote:
Drew wrote:You miss this, and I'm coming to Salthill, wrapping you in masking tape, giving you a breathing hole, taping you to a skateboard, and DRAGGING YOU TO LEENAN! :evil:

Yes.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Ronald wrote:

They wriggle free if he doesn't :lol: :lol:

The return of North V South June 25th Leenan Beach, Donegal

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Drew, if you came to the bar I'll be playin at you'd need to be dragged away from all the hot eastern European bar staff... If ya get a chance check out the bar ( KRCMA in salthill ) you'll see what I mean!!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:Drew, if you came to the bar I'll be playin at you'd need to be dragged away from all the hot eastern European bar staff... If ya get a chance check out the bar ( KRCMA in salthill ) you'll see what I mean!!

I've been in there :O It was interesting :D:D:D:D
Topic locked